Who is the coolest *living* SU alum in the entertainment industry? | Syracusefan.com

Who is the coolest *living* SU alum in the entertainment industry?

nzm136

All Conference
I’m sure there are some really great ones. Let’s see what/who we can come up with.

I’m sure there are some really great ones. Let’s see what/who we can come up with.
I would think Mike Tirico, Bob Costas, Vanessa Williams, Taye Diggs, Frank Langella, Chris Renaud (directed Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2), Aaron Sorkin, Tom Everett Scott, Drew Taggart, Joe Biden, Dave Bing, Jim Boeheim, Joyce, Ted Koppel, Steve Kroft, Oren Lyons, Bob Jarvik, F Story Musgave, Eileen Collins, Betsey Johnson, Jim Brown, Floyd Little. Larry Csonka and Joyce Carol Oates should all be considered.

We have a very diverse alumni base.

Last edited:
I would think Mike Tirico, Bob Costas, Vanessa Williams, Taye Diggs, Frank Langella, Chris Renaud (directed Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2), Aaron Sorkin, Tom Everett Scott, Drew Taggart, Joe Biden, Dave Bing, Jim Boeheim, Joyce, Ted Koppel, Steve Kroft, Oren Lyons, Bob Jarvik, F Story Musgave, Eileen Collins, Betsey Johnson, Jim Brown, Floyd Little and Joyce Carol Oates should all be considered.

But which one are you picking?

And I agree that there are some really great ones. Eileen Collins is in the running to be coolest alum of all time, as is Joe (esp. if he wins ... imagine the president being an alum), but I wouldn’t put them in the entertainment category.

But which one are you picking?

And I agree that there are some really great ones. Eileen Collins is in the running to be coolest alum of all time, as is Joe (esp. if he wins ... imagine the president being an alum), but I wouldn’t put them in the entertainment category.
Fair to not count the astronauts and politicians and some of the others as entertainers...though if live is a stage, aren't we all?

But to answer your question, I think it depends on your age and background. If you are 25, it might be Drew Taggart or Taye Diggs.

For me, Ted Koppel might be the guy. Him, Costas or Tirico. Hard to make a call. I guess if I had to, it would be Costas, mostly because I am a huge baseball fan.

I would think Mike Tirico, Bob Costas, Vanessa Williams, Taye Diggs, Frank Langella, Chris Renaud (directed Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2), Aaron Sorkin, Tom Everett Scott, Drew Taggart, Joe Biden, Dave Bing, Jim Boeheim, Joyce, Ted Koppel, Steve Kroft, Oren Lyons, Bob Jarvik, F Story Musgave, Eileen Collins, Betsey Johnson, Jim Brown, Floyd Little. Larry Csonka and Joyce Carol Oates should all be considered.

What do you have against Story Musgrave? ;)

The guy from the Sonic commercials.

1601931799647.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom