Who will be the 1st commit from 6/4 camp ? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be the 1st commit from 6/4 camp ?

Iony44ny

Walk On
I’ve seen other kids commit after their first visit somewhere. Will SU get one? Who will it be?

I’ve seen other kids commit after their first visit somewhere. Will SU get one? Who will it be?
Honest question, did we have any offers out to the attendees?

My bad, I’m not a big poster, after I posted it and reread it, it sounded like I was saying there was a commitment. My apologies
I just tried editing it and I see there’s a question mark there. Thank you whoever added it

Considering most of the kids were class of '24/'25 I wouldn't expect anything yet. Still pretty early.

We extended a couple offers. Expect commitments after the 17th, not this weekend

I just tried editing it and I see there’s a question mark there. Thank you whoever added it
Yeah the software only allows the main body to be edited for about 72 hours. The Administrator can fix titles.

Football Recruiting Forum​

Use this forum to discuss SU football recruiting. Do not discuss recruiting on the main football board.

Just in case you never read that at the top of this forum

Football Recruiting Forum​

Use this forum to discuss SU football recruiting. Do not discuss recruiting on the main football board.

Just in case you never read that at the top of this forum
Sorry again, I thought since it wasn’t about a specific recruit it would go on the main football forum. Now I know why I don’t post very often lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom