Who will lead this years team in sacks? | Syracusefan.com

Who will lead this years team in sacks?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
More blitzing = more pocket pressure which im very excited about.

Who do you guys think will be our sack leader this season??

I think its going to be lynch hes a damn animal

14ufot122813.jpg

Lots of questions about the secondary. I think the linebackers won't be as downhill as we'd like them to be. This comes down to the DL.

I suddenly think Zeke is going to pick up where Bromley left off, and I expect Thompson to be a monster on the flanks.

This is a tough one for me. I feel like there's at least 6 or 7 real possibilities. I'll go with Dyshawn Davis, but wouldn't be surprised to see Ron Thompson have a big year.

I would love to see Ron Thompson be the guy, stud athlete coming out of HS at TE. The staff must have told him he has the best chance to get on the field at DE, very excited for him to say the least.

Is he the one somebody said could do a standing back flip?

Rob Welsh -- most sacks last year of anyone returning and no one is paying any attention to him.

Ron Thompson

This is my guess as well. Thompson is pretty much going to have one job, kill the QB, Welsh is going to be tasked with being our best overall DL and I think that he will take the most snaps but not lead us in sacks.

Out of sheer curiosity, when's the last time that a LB lead Syracuse in sacks?

This is my guess as well. Thompson is pretty much going to have one job, kill the QB, Welsh is going to be tasked with being our best overall DL and I think that he will take the most snaps but not lead us in sacks.

Out of sheer curiosity, when's the last time that a LB lead Syracuse in sacks?

I feel like Doug Hogue did, but I could be way off base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom