Who winning the national title would annoy you the least? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who winning the national title would annoy you the least?

orangefan13 said:
Kind of rooting for Baylor.

Scott Drew was very friendly at Maui. Only ones I don't want to see are UConn, Kentucky, Louisville and Michigan State. The latter two cause all the experts drooled over them.

Michigan, Virginia, Iowa st

Florida so I can win my bracket or UVA so the ACC gets the recognition. Iowa State would be the only other choice for me.

Ultimate nightmare scenario: UConn
Nearly as bone-chilling: Kentucky

I would have no problem with Izzo winning his second. I would prefer that Pitino doesn't get his third although I'm starting to think that's going to happen. Would love to see Creighton take it. No problem with UVA and Tony Bennett either. I don't hate on Donovan and Florida either. So I guess I really, really, really just want someone, anyone to beat UConn. Please God.

God's not listening to me.

I hate to say it but at this time...GO FLORIDA OR WISCONSIN!

Guys, do you realize that if UConn and Kentucky make the finals...99% of us will be rooting for PayPal Cal to win a championship?

I feel dirty just thinking about it.

I hate to say it but at this time...GO FLORIDA OR WISCONSIN!

Guys, do you realize that if UConn and Kentucky make the finals...99% of us will be rooting for PayPal Cal to win a championship?

I feel dirty just thinking about it.

I can't like that on so many different grounds. Kentucky winning is just terrible for college hoops because it perpetuates the model Cal has created. And UConn, well, .

Kentucky winning is just terrible for college hoops because it perpetuates the model Cal has created.

Three final fours in five years, elite eight in another. That shop sailed bro.

Three final fours in five years, elite eight in another. That shop sailed bro.

And that tattoo guy really made them the feel good story of the tourney for me. Let's go Wildcats!

At the risk of jinxing them, I'm all in on the Badgers.

Gators.
They can exact revenge on Yukon and Wiscy.

If UConn wins this I swear I'll puke through my pores. :eek:

Florida and it's not even close.
Ranking of how terrible the remaining schools are.
1. UConn - Rude fans who wish death upon Syracuse. MSG South? Give me a break. Villanova or Maryland would've had the same crowd support if they played this past weekend.
2. Wisconsin - They got placed in a complete garbage bracket and were basically handed a number 1 seed. Also they're from the Big Ten - the most obnoxiously overrated conference in the history of sports. Hope they get beat down by UK.
3. Kentucky - Their fans are a huge collection of obnoxious jackasses. Gotta hand it to them though, they're everywhere and will be the best represented school this weekend.
4. Florida - They deserve to win.

Florida and it's not even close.
Ranking of how terrible the remaining schools are.
1. UConn - Rude fans who wish death upon Syracuse. MSG South? Give me a break. Villanova or Maryland would've had the same crowd support if they played this past weekend.
2. Wisconsin - They got placed in a complete garbage bracket and were basically handed a number 1 seed. Also they're from the Big Ten - the most obnoxiously overrated conference in the history of sports. Hope they get beat down by UK.
3. Kentucky - Their fans are a huge collection of obnoxious jackasses. Gotta hand it to them though, they're everywhere and will be the best represented school this weekend.
4. Florida - They deserve to win.

Ya it sounded like UVA had a nice turnout on Friday.
My only quibble would be with Wisconsin. The bracket wasn't super strong, but not terribly weak either, pretty average imo.

I'm just glad Michigan didn't make it. I want to like Beilein for the Lemoyne connection, but jfc - seeing him yell&scream about a {gasp} blocking foul is too rich. That school has gotten more gift calls in high leverage spots than maybe anyone in America the last 25yrs dating back to the Seton Hall game (they seem to get some doozy whistles in football too).

Last edited:
Wisconsin - they lost to Carlton, We beat Carlton - Boom! We are National Champs! (Canadian)...

Reactions: cto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom