Whoever did the programming for this board | Syracusefan.com

Whoever did the programming for this board

It took some time since it is programmed in Assembly.

I “disliked” this.

Reason- I never use the dislike button (I believe this was my first time) but I like knowing it’s there. Makes me feel safe incase Hulk comes back
61tzrj.jpg

It took some time since it is programmed in Assembly.
sweet.. glad I didnt throw that book out in case I am needed. just glad it wasnt Snobol or ADA and always hated LISP.. wait is that a Pol. Correct thing to say now?

sweet.. glad I didnt throw that book out in case I am needed. just glad it wasnt Snobol or ADA and always hated LISP.. wait is that a Pol. Correct thing to say now?
I absolutely hated LISP/Scheme. Terrible.

What's more impressive is that the code base for this site is derived from a trading site for bootleg cigarettes that was designed to circumvent Interpol's detection.

Last edited:
Did one helluva job. It's really good programming.

My only disagreement is I think "dislike button is chicken feces. If you disagree with someone that's fine. If we all agreed we'd only need one poster. Man up and state your reasons.

We’re all message board posters, therefore socially awkward and passive aggressive. The dislike button is the most important of them all.

My only disagreement is I think "dislike button is chicken feces. If you disagree with someone that's fine. If we all agreed we'd only need one poster. Man up and state your reasons.

I'll give it a C++. It's pretty basic visually. I'm looking forward to the sequel to be honest.

Attachments

• Syracusefanscreenshot4.png
    Syracusefanscreenshot4.png
    660.8 KB · Views: 33
P.S. - End of the day it will never be quite as Shiny as we could all hope.