Who's going to Chapel Hill? | Syracusefan.com

Who's going to Chapel Hill?

OburgCuse

Starter
Who from the board's going and any pregame plans yet? I'm off work so should be getting there fairly early for some pregame drinks but no exact plans yet. Coming from Charlotte and may have 1 or 2 extras tickets if anybody interested.

Won't be there for the game tomorrow, but did my undergrad at UNC and I wish anyone traveling to Chapel Hill for the game the best.

Good pregame spots: Top of the Hill, Carolina Ale House, He's Not Here. Coincidentally, those are good postgame spots as well-although it will be a Monday, so things might not get too rowdy if that is what you are looking for.

Lots of great restaurants in Chapel Hill. Tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy and cold (although balmy by CNY standards), but you still should be able to explore outdoors if you'd like. Wish I could be up there to watch the game; hoping for an exciting contest.

Leaving wilmington at noon. Be keeping an eye on the best place to meet for drinks before the game.

Leaving wilmington at noon. Be keeping an eye on the best place to meet for drinks before the game.

Nice. Yesterday I took my 8yo daughter to the UNCW game. She had a blast and asked when we're going to a Cuse game.

I think we'll be leaving here when school gets out, visit a friend in Hillsboro then go to the game

LGO!!

In. Depending on time, Top of the Hill is my pregame destination. Or maybe Spanky's, which is directly across the road on Franklin Street. Both excellent spots for drinks. Good food as well.

I'll be there in 6 weeks.

Oh! But tomorrow I'll be in Jamesville watching the game.

I'll be at the game but with work and traffic not sure I'll have time to attend anything pregame

Who from the board's going and any pregame plans yet? I'm off work so should be getting there fairly early for some pregame drinks but no exact plans yet. Coming from Charlotte and may have 1 or 2 extras tickets if anybody interested.

I'm in Charlotte and made a thread a few days ago about this game. I have some interest in going. Only issue is that I'd have to be here at work until around 4 at the earliest (unless if I manage to get everything done).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom