Who's the oc now?

Millhouse

Living Legend
I have no idea
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have no idea
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Who is the QB coach?

Would need to fill the roles of OC, DC, QB, ST with two hires and shuffling of duties.

portrait_deleone_g.jpg
"Hello, did I hear you have an opening at OC?"

Boom,

com_120304_miller_pac12_120305.jpg

Calvin Magee

Worked as OC with Shaf at Michigan. He was the OC under Rich Rod, worked as OC at Pitt in 2011, and is now again with Rich Rod in Zona. He is a Tampa Florida guy, and East Coast Guy.

Boom,

Calvin Magee

Worked as OC with Shaf at Michigan. He was the OC under Rich Rod, worked as OC at Pitt in 2011, and is now again with Rich Rod in Zona. He is a Tampa Florida guy, and East Coast Guy.
Shafer didn't get along with anyone in Michigan. Why would he go after this guy, and why would that guy leave the same post in Arizona to come to Syracuse? Do people think before they post?

Mark Whipple, former Cleveland Browns QB coach. Nice mix of college and NFL experience. Has put up big numbers in the college game. Probably looking for work right now.

Man, Kevin Rogers would be a pretty sweet fit. Does anyone know if he is still upset with the way things ended on the Hill? Also, was he a decent recruiter during his last stint here?

Lets pair him up with Larry Johnson as defensive coordinator and call it a day...

Dunno, any chances Stanford has a long standing QB coach from Hacketts time there?

This is an awful position Marrone put us in. We're really screwed by it. Shafer will want a pass first OC and the roster isn't ready for that right now with our strength being O line and RB. And we are 2-3 years from getting recruits and the talent for that kind of system.

We were going to be fine and have a shot at 9-3 if not better next year. Now we might go 3-9 because of this.

Deathblow. You either get a conservative boring OC who fits our returning roster. Or get someone pass happy.

THe more I think about it I just stick with Wheatley since we're pretty bad here and he knows the team and given his background should be able to call plays pretty well.

Dunno, any chances Stanford has a long standing QB coach from Hacketts time there?

This is an awful position Marrone put us in. We're really screwed by it. Shafer will want a pass first OC and the roster isn't ready for that right now with our strength being O line and RB. And we are 2-3 years from getting recruits and the talent for that kind of system.

We were going to be fine and have a shot at 9-3 if not better next year. Now we might go 3-9 because of this.

Deathblow. You either get a conservative boring OC who fits our returning roster. Or get someone pass happy.

THe more I think about it I just stick with Wheatley since we're ****** pretty bad here and he knows the team and given his background should be able to call plays pretty well.
We will be fine and no way would we have been 9-3 next year with all the experience lost on offense coupled with joining the ACC. I want what you are drinking.

How is it living in fantasy land?

Even had DM and Hackett come back we would be lucky...LUCKY to win 7 games next year with all of the players we lost.

How is it living in fantasy land?

Even had DM and Hackett come back we would be lucky...LUCKY to win 7 games next year with all of the players we lost.

Tulane, Open 1AA date, BC, Mary, NC St (no QB first time in years and new coach), Pitt, Wake. Thats 7. WHich of those are we going to lose? Those teams are JOKES. Name some BCS teams you think will be worse than Mary, BC, NCSt, Pitt and Wake. There are not many.

Toughest game in that group is Wake and they folded badly down the stretch. Ped St is a likely W. The other ACC crossover could be a W. (thats 9.) And I think we can win another game from Clemson, FSU, and NW.

But now we have no coordinator. We're screwed with Hackett the offense would have an identity. Now we can't go conservative even though its what the roster is a good fit for.

This team was primed for a huge breakthrough season.

I personally think we might as well go with Tyrone Wheatley. He was a good player with the Raiders and should be able to recruit. Plus we'll get his kid. Marrone screwed us so bad taking Hackett I am sick over it I don't care about losing DM either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom