Whose house!? Rams House! | Syracusefan.com

Whose house!? Rams House!

WinRoadGame

Scout Team
Just drinking a couple Daily Double IPAs from Artisanal brew works in Saratoga Springs. Watching this Rams Vikings game. At every break, just like at the Carrier Dome, the Video board goes WHOSE HOUSE?!!! And the fans respond on cue RAMS HOUSE!!!!! I thought that was a Carrier Dome Syracuse thing no?

I don't know how many of you actually go to Football games this year but it's the same exact thing Syracuse is doing on the Video Boards. Also never heard anyone mention. But Stephen A Smith is heard throughout the Carrier Dome upon the Syracuse Football entrance. Is that Yay or Nay?

Just drinking a couple Daily Double IPAs from Artisanal brew works in Saratoga Springs. Watching this Rams Vikings game. At every break, just like at the Carrier Dome, the Video board goes WHOSE HOUSE?!!! And the fans respond on cue RAMS HOUSE!!!!! I thought that was a Carrier Dome Syracuse thing no?

No. UNC does or at least did the same with “Heels House” or at least I recall seeing a shirt with that on it. Can’t say for sure if they actually do the chant.

I’ve always assumed variations of this were originally a reference to the Run DMC song “Run’s House”

No. UNC does or at least did the same with “Heels House”.

I’ve always assumed variations of this were originally a reference to the Run DMC song “Run’s House”
Grew up in the 90's. Forgot about that.

The origin of the Whose House Our House hasn’t been stated.
However it started in 2005. Senior LB Kelvin Smith would gather the defense around midfield before going into the locker room and yell it.
One student I was friends with saw it and the student section started yelling it as a second cheer beyond LGO.

The cheerleaders saw it being yelled then and made signs for it for basketball in 2005.

That is the origin of Whose House? For Syracuse.