Why Don't We Have Otto Helmets? | Syracusefan.com

Why Don't We Have Otto Helmets?

UpstateSM

First to Surmise Dakota Leffew Would Be Orange

These are awesome. And WKU's collective is doing some creative NIL stuff with these.

Everyone would love Otto helmets. Throw him on some white lids and we would be cooking with gas.

I'm confident they would be popular amongst the SU fanbase's 8 and under demographic. Above that it will probably get dicey.
People are miserable (not saying you).

Otto is a S tier mascot and Syracuse should use him more, not less, in their athletic branding.

I am 10x more likely to spend money on something with happy, angry, apathetic, whatever Otto than I am on another shirt with a block S on it. Throw the damn orange on some helmets and have some fun.

These are awesome. And WKU's collective is doing some creative NIL stuff with these.

Everyone would love Otto helmets. Throw him on some white lids and we would be cooking with gas.
Yeah, we should take our cues from Conference USA. NOT.

Mark me down as OPPOSED. NC State has the ugliest uniforms and that ugly wolf drawing on the helmet and on their basketball court. Just horrible.

Maybe I'm boring, but I've always even thought the "S" on our helmets was overkill. Solid orange was all we ever needed.

images

Yeah, we should take our cues from Conference USA. NOT.

Mark me down as OPPOSED. NC State has the ugliest uniforms and that ugly wolf drawing on the helmet and on their basketball court. Just horrible.
Thank you for your input!

I just got off the phone with SUAD and they told me that we won't be putting a wolf on our helmets or our court so you have nothing to worry about!

The SU AD would be more likely to do something goofy like putting the silhouette of Onondaga Lake on the helmets than something fun that makes sense.

(And then have the silhouette be incorrect. Or be of the wrong lake)

The SU AD would be more likely to do something goofy like putting the silhouette of Onondaga Lake on the helmets than something fun that makes sense.

(And then have the silhouette be incorrect. Or be of the wrong lake)
Skaneateles Lake?

Sorry...Otto just doesn't have the right vibe for football. It would look like a helmet worn by a Nickelodeon football team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom