cj at cuse next year

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
simple, simple, simple, those in his inner circle advised him he is not a guranteed first round pick. Give him his space, let him think about it. We owe him that. End of day exepct to see # 5 dunking on mcadoo from unc in the dome

I'll be glad when "The Decision" is over with. Kinda reminds me of the whole Noel thing with everyone speculating every minute about it.

Whether CJ stays or go, he's earned it. He's got to go down as one of the best below-the-radar type guys in SU history. Great player without a lot of flare.

I honestly don't know why CJ would think he should go to the Pros this year. If he does, I hope he explains it so the apparent dummies like me can understand why.

There are at least three other threads on this subject that you could have posted this with the same responses

guess what sufannc, I know that. I have a masters degree, however I did not want it to get buried, move along now troll

Why a.troll? I was stating there are plenty of threads on the same topic.

everyone have a great day, all in fun, this is a message board, we are not curing cancer, have a blessed day

I honestly don't know why CJ would think he should go to the Pros this year. If he does, I hope he explains it so the apparent dummies like me can understand why.
Maybe it's a simple as he wants to

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

He could use one more year working on his pullup. Hes really getting there with it. Who knows he could start going off and making them at a alarming rate. Agree he needs to learn to go right more. Another year to extend that 3 point range couldn't hurt either.

Plus he will have more scorers around him this year to pass to. Another year of the lebron and Durant camp would help him as well.

I can see his schedule now.
Durant camp,
Lebron camp,
Italy,
Maui,
MSG against st johns in dec 2013.
Athletic day against the irish
Duke at home
UNC at home (the biggest 2 names to ever play syracuse in the dome in the last 15 years.)
@ Cameron
Miami Beach.
Taking trips and playing in atleast 5 new arenas in the southeast.
2014 final four in cowboy stadium. (We always go through texas to win championships football and basketball.)
what am i missing???

Playing with Ennis, Patterson, Roberson, BJ, Okoboh, and with Gbinije for the first time.
Getting to rebound with Grant Roberson on the wings. And with Dajuan being a boss in the paint.
pondering the fun of being the big man on the team instead of playing in the d league despite the money. Actually getting to graduate and go to graduation day.

sigh, what a life...

daydreaming.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom