Why not try Grant in the middle of the zone... | Syracusefan.com

Why not try Grant in the middle of the zone...

Deano

All American
We get nothing on the offense end from our centers and at times they are non-existent on D as well. Grant plays good D, can rebound and gives us another weapon on offense. I know he's a little thin, but he would still be a better option than BMK.

This is a terrible idea, man.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

A frosh, playing out of position, against a 290# monster.

Great idea.

B4 the last few games, i was in the bad idea camp. But after seeing what we got from our centers tonight, why not try him there?

B4 the last few games, i was in the bad idea camp. But after seeing what we got from our centers tonight, why not try him there?

How many wins do you have?

I kid. I just freaking love that line.

Thank you, I'm not saying start him over Xmas but let him sub in from time to time in the middle.

Check out JBs comments on Jerami playing the five on SWC report on the Coach's show.

Why not let him play in the second half. Let's start there.

JB's rotation is so odd at times.

no offense to the OP, but hasn't this been brought up like 8 times in the past couple of weeks?
9227d1359569341-another-dead-horse-thread-deadhorse.jpg

I believe if anything, JB would slide CJ over to the 5. He has played there a few times the last couple years in jams which would put JG at the 3/4. The most memorable of course was the 6 OT.

That being said, we now have JG so maybe that would change things with him having now grown to 8'4". I also heard from a very close source to the program that he would kill the English by the 100's and consume them with fireballs from his eyes and lighting from his arse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom