Why not us? | Syracusefan.com

Why not us?

31 point dog...and I'm coming with you!!

upload_2017-10-7_15-58-10.jpeg

2nd Half Goal - Beat Wake, BC and catch someone sleeping. FSU, I'm looking at you.
What does Wake have this season? I still can't believe we had to mud bowl that game last year.

We will own BC so long as they have the Dazzler.

I like the post, but Clemson is better than Ou, Ou is a flawed team with a very good qb.

If we play the way we played today we will lose by 50.

Maybe.. This game was as big for Pitt as it was for us. Not saying we played well but still played a role. If Clemson has to start a backup it does provide an opening.

Clemson is flawed too. Elite D, not an elite O.

They are loaded on both sides of the ball, I know they haven't shown their a game yet, but they are really good.

Yeah, and we might get some guys back from injuries.
It could happen.

If we play the way we played today we will lose by 50.

Have you seen Clemson this year? They are nasty on D and may very well shut us down on O... but we had 500 yds of offense today.

Longshot, but a shot.

What does Wake have this season? I still can't believe we had to mud bowl that game last year.

We will own BC so long as they have the Dazzler.
We really owe Wake and need to show them what we're capable of when the the elements don't dictate the game.

They are loaded on both sides of the ball, I know they haven't shown their a game yet, but they are really good.

We’ll see. I think they are worse on O than the last two years. Esp if their QB is out.

Wolford is a solid QB.
John Wolford

He was hurt today but that Wake game is a month away so I doubt he'll be on the bench against SU.

I believe that we will beat Clemson next week. On paper we shouldn't but some how we win on an interception or something.

Last edited:
We almost had them in ‘14 and ‘15. That said, I don’t see it. They’re a monster.

Iowa State was somewhere between a 25-30 point dog against Okakhoma and won. Why can't we beat Clemson against similar odds?
No reason. I find hilarious that people say there is zero chance...literally zero...The same people also said Pitt has zero chance to go to death valley and win last year too...literally zero.
That being said, I think we lose 56-17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom