Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- The score at the beginning of this game will be 0-0, not 20-43, 22-28, 0-38, 19-27, 31-32 or 17-38.

- The players on these teams were toddlers when these schools last played. The past is prolog but the future is now.

- The Wolfpack have had some injury problems. Their starting quarterback, Brandon Mitchell, was hurt in the opener. He may be back but is considered a running quarterback, not a passing quarterback. His replacement, Pete Thomas, isn’t either. He has 2TDs and 7 interceptions. That’s exactly what Drew Allen has. This is not a team that’s going to burn our secondary.

- I think Terrel Hunt will have a strong comeback game.

- They are also missing some offensive linemen. They haven’t substituted an offensive lineman in the last two games. They are having trouble protecting their quarterback and also opening holes for their running backs.

- NC State last year ranked 108th in the NCAA in rushing. This year, their leading rusher, Matt Dayes, has 180 yards in four games. Our leader, Jerome Smith, has 352 yards in five games. And we haven’t used him nearly enough.

- It’s time we beat these punks.

2-3 with 7, (or 8) to be

LET’S GO ORANGE!

- The score at the beginning of this game will be 0-0, not 20-43, 22-28, 0-38, 19-27, 31-32 or 17-38.

I "like" this post. I like and want to believe the information presented and the implications drawn. Not sure I believe however.

Still depressed. I guess I'll rake leaves.

SWC just having a little fun on why NCST will win. Seriously, love your posts. Will be a the game screaming. Go Cuse!

SWC just having a little fun on why NCST will win. Seriously, love your posts. Will be a the game screaming. Go Cuse!

Just trying to be hopeful. We will beat these guys someday: Why not today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom