Wiggins to fsu at least according to this | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins to fsu at least according to this

goodroc

Starter
@KJenkins_ESPN: Source is "confident" in Andrew Wiggins' decision. Of course, nothing is official until Wiggins makes the formal announcement.

@KJenkins_ESPN: Source is "confident" in Andrew Wiggins' decision. Of course, nothing is official until Wiggins makes the formal announcement.
Oh please let this be correct.

+ Get to play against the kid (Please be at the dome so we don't all have to trek down to Tallahassee. I like Florida, just don't want to book a trip around Wiggins, although he is that good)
+ Not UNC
+++++ Not slimy UK

This would be great for our first year in the ACC. Most of UNC players are coming back. Duke gets Parker and will be very good, we will be stacked and FSU will have lots f hype with Wiggins

Is there really any doubt that, in a stunning last-minute change of heart, he'll end up with Cal?

Kentucky boosters just added another 500k to Cal's paypal account.

Is there really any doubt that, in a stunning last-minute change of heart, he'll end up with Cal?
If this is his real twitter: https://twitter.com/22wiggins/status/322892123928158208

Well, if he was about to decide and he changed his mind, you might have something.
After all, tomorrow is Jordan Brand Classic on guess what local Kentucky channel. Yep. If he announces all of the sudden, guess where.

If he doesn't announce on ESPN, I say FSU. Possibly.

This is a bogus rumor. He is guessing and hoping he is right. Also had sources in April 2012 that told him Nerlens was a lock to Georgetown. He knows nothing about Andrew and where he is going and my guess is he doesn't work for ESPN. Might have written an article or something but nobody at ESPN can pick him out of a police lineup.

XRM is no joke for FSU either. If they get Wiggins down there too they're no doubt a top 20 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom