Wildhack Press Conference on Monday? | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Press Conference on Monday?

68227e38-759f-4196-ac4b-b1132d575f3d_text.gif

NunesMagician on Twitter: Hearing that John Wildhack has a press conference scheduled for the morning

“We have a guy we like, but we can’t afford him. So we’re looking for donations. Any dollar helps.”

They tweeted this almost an hour ago and no one else has picked up on it yet?

Reactions: CIL
dang. really wish our city full of Syracuse beat reporters and commentators would actually do their job and get some facts. certainly there is credibility to be earned in breaking this major local story.

And that Stix guy in the Nunes replies saying Mullen is out like it's fact, and then admitting he heard it from a friend who heard it from coaching circles that SU won't pay the 4.5 a year that Mullen wants. Silly.

Massive elephants take massive dumps. Not worth the risk.

I take my kids to a farm show every year; last year a cow went “#2” while we were standing by her stall. It was an impressive quantity which my 9 year old daughter found hilariously entertaining. She still talks about seeing a cow poop like it’s a highlight of her short life.

If I’m 10% as excited about any Wildhack press conference as my daughter was from that - it will be an unqualified success.

dang. really wish our city full of Syracuse beat reporters and commentators would actually do their job and get some facts. certainly there is credibility to be earned in breaking this major local story.
Easier said than done.