Will ACCN be streamed through "ESPN+" app? | Syracusefan.com

Will ACCN be streamed through "ESPN+" app?

There's is only an ESPN app. There isn't a separate ESPN+ app.

ACCN will be streamed at some point on the ESPN app.They're having tech issues right now.

Don't know how that effects you North of the border. If you couldn't stream it last season, you probably still can't.

If you could stream ESPN stuff last year, you should still be OK.

Thanks for the reply. Think I may have found a way for me to FINALLY be able to do this after years of investigating. Just came across a new option on the weekend. If ACCN is not picked up by my TV provider than I will likely proceed.

still wondering how after days they have not gotten this fixed for streaming yet.

For people using the espn app, you can usually stream directly through your cable provider app. This will typically be easier because they are less worried about inappropriate sharing (more control or so they think)

still wondering how after days they have not gotten this fixed for streaming yet.
I’m not sure it’s so much a technical issue as it is a spectrum issue. When I try to stream ACCN on espn app with my spectrum credentials (I get the accn with my cable subscription), it won’t work. If I sign in from a family members Hulu credentials (Hulu live carries ACCN) on the espn app, streaming the acc network on the app works just fine.

I’m not sure it’s so much a technical issue as it is a spectrum issue. When I try to stream ACCN on espn app with my spectrum credentials (I get the accn with my cable subscription), it won’t work. If I sign in from a family members Hulu credentials (Hulu live carries ACCN) on the espn app, streaming the acc network on the app works just fine.
I think you're right. I authenticate through YouTube TV and have been streaming ACCN through the ESPN app since they went live. .

Let me have your HULU credentials and I'll check just to make sure. ;)

Thanks for the reply. Think I may have found a way for me to FINALLY be able to do this after years of investigating. Just came across a new option on the weekend. If ACCN is not picked up by my TV provider than I will likely proceed.
Don, I would be interested in your workaround North of the Border here! I will likely just do what I did last year and renew my Sling account with a fake US address and that coupled with my IP blocker allows me access to the ESPN app. Although still unsure if I can gain access to the ESPN+ Liberty game, still working on that.

It’s really not. Irritating yes.

I have Roku. ACCN is avail on Roku. But apparently I have the wrong Roku. Same with Hulu. Same with ESPN+. And is ESPN3 or ESPN360 a thing anymore?

Look it’s more confusing than I should have to deal with with my 250 a month Comcast bill (that I can’t get rid of)

I have Roku. ACCN is avail on Roku. But apparently I have the wrong Roku. Same with Hulu. Same with ESPN+. And is ESPN3 or ESPN360 a thing anymore?

Look it’s more confusing than I should have to deal with with my 250 a month Comcast bill (that I can’t get rid of)
So on your Roku, you have to watch the accn via an app such as hulu live, or youtubetv, or Vue etc...
You need to be subscribed to one of the accn providers in order to stream it. The Roku itself is just your device to get to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom