Will be very interesting to see how we play under Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Will be very interesting to see how we play under Boeheim

I think tonight is the first game that I can say confidently that JB would have pulled out. End of game management was amateur hour and it scares me that hop may not be the answer.

But on the whole don't expect JB to pull a rabbit out of his ass. This is still a sucky team.

Here is what I am hoping JB does, challenge his team. Next practice, show up and bring them all together and call them out. He needs to light a fire under them. I am not sure if that is his style but I don't see any other way. He needs to do it passionately and question their grit and manhood. No reason this team should have lost half the games they have and he needs to make it apparent that they are not playing Syracuse basketball.

Will there be significant improvement or this is just what we are?

Some improvement, possibly, but certainly nothing significant. Unfortunately, we are what we are...and frankly, that's just a very poor team. As SU hoops fans, this is relatively uncharted waters due to so much success, and I believe this makes it that much more difficult for a bunch of us to just come to terms with this unpleasant realization.

Here is what I am hoping JB does, challenge his team. Next practice, show up and bring them all together and call them out. He needs to light a fire under them. I am not sure if that is his style but I don't see any other way. He needs to do it passionately and question their grit and manhood. No reason this team should have lost half the games they have and he needs to make it apparent that they are not playing Syracuse basketball.
Then spend 2 hours practicing free throws...every day.

We haven't hit the late January/early February portion of the schedule yet... you know, the part where JB's teams historically struggle. We're getting nothing out of our bench, so our main rotation players are going to be dead tired with dead legs. I don't think there is any miraculous turnaround on the horizon. I think this team is what it is... not very good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom