Will Sheehey | Syracusefan.com

Will Sheehey

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Is there really any doubt that this guy is going to go off and hit like 6 three-pointers against us?

I'm not saying that we are gonna lose, but this guy is going to play a big role in the outcome of the game. He is the prototypical bench-player-that-goes-off-for-a-career-game-against-Syracuse kinda player.

Go back and watch the game they played against Kentucky last year. Everyone remembers Wofford's shot, but Sheehey kept them in that game.

no doubt. which is why I'm fine with letting zeller get his and stay home on the shooters. we start worrying too much about zeller and let hulls and sheehey and home depot get open looks we're in deep doo doo.

Is there really any doubt that this guy is going to go off and hit like 6 three-pointers against us?

I'm not saying that we are gonna lose, but this guy is going to play a big role in the outcome of the game. He is the prototypical bench-player-that-goes-off-for-a-career-game-against-Syracuse kinda player.

Go back and watch the game they played against Kentucky last year. Everyone remembers Wofford's shot, but Sheehey kept them in that game.
not to mention that he will be playing for his dad.

i think our zone, at the end of the year, has covered the perimeter as good as ive seen it.

This isn't Jonny Flynn and Eric devendorf playing the top of the zone. Mcw and bt will make them shoot 27 footers.

Not after i give him uncontrollable diarrhea using jedi mind tricks. Oladipo will get tonsillitis. I'm fugin good at stuff.

Sheehey = my most hated player in college basketball. And it's not because I'm a white guy and he's a white guy and I'm jealous of his athletic success (aka why everyone hates every Duke player ever). I just genuinely find him insufferably douchey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom