Will the bench expand? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will the bench expand?

Edelin was a master of disguise with a full bag of tricks; change of pace, misdirection, floater, etc, and he could take contact when goig to the hoop. Howard has a long way to go to be even in the same sentence as Edelin.
I don't think some people understand just how good Edelin was. Hell, it wasn't that long ago.

That said, I believe Howard will ultimately be a nice player for this team and become a regular 10 minute a game contributor this season, making this a true 7-man rotation.

Edelin was a master of disguise with a full bag of tricks; change of pace, misdirection, floater, etc, and he could take contact when goig to the hoop. Howard has a long way to go to be even in the same sentence as Edelin.

Oh, I agree. Edelin, when he had his head squared on straight, was a master. My favorite Edelin talent was using and abusing Chris Thomas with his patented post-up. Frankie does play with a similar pace and vision. He's just a point guard apprentice at this point and I assume Autry and G-Mac are mentoring him.

It's good to know that Chino can come in and eat up fouls when needed, but nothing will change with him. He only comes in when DC/TL are in serious foul trouble.

so basically he's going to get regular run? DC has basically now become THAT GUY who the refs call fouls on for breathing oxygen and being carbon based.

Oh, I agree. Edelin, when he had his head squared on straight, was a master. My favorite Edelin talent was using and abusing Chris Thomas with his patented post-up. Frankie does play with a similar pace and vision. He's just a point guard apprentice at this point and I assume Autry and G-Mac are mentoring him.
Edelin was the Yoda of point guards. Did he ever break a sweat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom