Winter is Coming - BC to upgrade facilities with $200 million fund raising campaign | Syracusefan.com

Winter is Coming - BC to upgrade facilities with $200 million fund raising campaign

NJCuse97

Once Thought to be Taylor Ham Campanile Prophet
http://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...rmation-about-project-including-renderings-of
http://www.bcinterruption.com/2016/...thletic-improvements-indoor-practice-facility
This is still a bit off, but the wheels are in motion. We will not be alone in the NE with the arms race for long. Good thing we will have a dynamic system in place when it happens. The new Rec. Center design is well underway. I am less certain of the status of the IPF, but BC AD officials took a tour of ours during the hoops game a month or so ago.

BC%2Bsucks.jpg

http://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...rmation-about-project-including-renderings-of
http://www.bcinterruption.com/2016/...thletic-improvements-indoor-practice-facility
This is still a bit off, but the wheels are in motion. We will not be alone in the NE with the arms race for long. Good thing we will have a dynamic system in place when it happens. The new Rec. Center design is well underway. I am less certain of the status of the IPF, but BC AD officials took a tour of ours during the hoops game a month or so ago.
We should have shown them the War Memorial. Oops - I mean the "Oncenter"

I spent a lot of time at the RecPlex as a kid. 30 years ago. It felt outdated then.

You guys think political issues are bad in Syracuse, you can't comprehend how impossible it is to get things done in Boston. I bet half of that $200 million is earmarked for bribes.

200 million in Boston should buy them a sweet new weight room for the hockey team.

BC countered some of the criticism last month by announcing plans to build a new student recreation center, new baseball and softball fields, and an indoor fieldhouse for the football team and other sports.

But the athletic department has yet to fully raise the $200 million projected cost and the school has just begun seeking the city of Boston’s approval for the fieldhouse. Nearly seven years have passed since the city approved the ball fields and recreation center.

BC should drop football and move to the Big East with the other Catholic schools. ACC should replace them with UConn.

I spent a lot of time at the RecPlex as a kid. 30 years ago. It felt outdated then.

You guys think political issues are bad in Syracuse, you can't comprehend how impossible it is to get things done in Boston. I bet half of that $200 million is earmarked for bribes.

"First of all you're going to have to grease the local politicians for the sudden zoning problems that always come up. Then there's the kickbacks to the carpenters, and if you plan on using any cement in this building I'm sure the teamsters would like to have a little chat with ya, and that'll cost ya. Oh and don't forget a little something for the building inspectors. Then there's long term costs such as waste disposal. I don't know if you're familiar with who runs that business but I assure you it's not the boy scouts."

kirbivore said:
"First of all you're going to have to grease the local politicians for the sudden zoning problems that always come up. Then there's the kickbacks to the carpenters, and if you plan on using any cement in this building I'm sure the teamsters would like to have a little chat with ya, and that'll cost ya. Oh and don't forget a little something for the building inspectors. Then there's long term costs such as waste disposal. I don't know if you're familiar with who runs that business but I assure you it's not the boy scouts."

The next question is where to build our facility.

How about Fantasyland?

Not sure whether you are referring to certain "families" throughout major cities or DC politicians...:D Either way, it's eerily accurate!

BC should drop football and move to the Big East with the other Catholic schools. ACC should replace them with UConn.
What we need is another football school.

My Son's High Schools new IPF! Welcome to High School football in Georgia. Cost 12 Million.
LC.jpg

. Keep BC. We can use the wins.

UConn built their hoops program at our expense. Everyone forgets that they sucked until we went on probation in the early 90s. It was their negative recruiting against us that built the foundation of Calhoun's program. I want to see them rot in hell.