With all the PSU drama | Syracusefan.com

With all the PSU drama

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
are there any of their commits SU has a chance of poaching?

you never want to say never ... but if there was to be any type of defections I would think Rutgers, Temple, or OSU / MICH would benefit.

Maybe, but we don't have a lot of room this year. Depending on the penalties at PSU, we could be looking good for next year. A bunch of NJ kids are going to need someplace else to go.

Rut
Maybe, but we don't have a lot of room this year. Depending on the penalties at PSU, we could be looking good for next year. A bunch of NJ kids are going to need someplace else to go.
gers will get lucky ,I presume. The numbers game always seems to bite us every year.:p

they lack morals at this point,who wants them
Going to PennState as a kid with a scholarship doesn't show a lack of morals. being involved with the cover-up are the amoral individuals who covered themselves with feces and try to defend the action by saying it was a diaper change that went bad.:p

No because somehow ESPN will relate their woes to that of SU and the Bernie Fine situation nullifying any traction we may get ...

In looking at Ped State's commits, the following had SU offers:

MLB Brandon Bell, Mays Landing, NJ, 6-2, 215

DT Greg Webb, 6-2, 290, Timber Creek, NJ, dozens of offers, coming off a torn ACL

DE Curtis Cothran, 6-5, 245, Newtown, PA

CB Ross Douglas, 5-11, 180, Avon, OH-By far the guy I'd most like to flip. Can't teach 4.4 speed. Plus, he committed early, and might be looking around after the Sandusky verdict and the Freeh report.

As near as I can tell, that's pretty much it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom