WLax: Early WD1 Top 10 for 2015: Who Challenges Terps? (Lax Mag) | Syracusefan.com

WLax: Early WD1 Top 10 for 2015: Who Challenges Terps? (Lax Mag)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.laxmagazine.com/college_women/DI/2013-14/news/060214_early_wd1_top_10_for_2015_-

6. Syracuse
Despite having a historical season this year as the NCAA runner-up, the Orange is graduating 10 seniors, most of whom are starters. Without them, including Tewaaraton finalist Alyssa Murray, Syracuse may struggle next year having to rebuild that starting lineup. Players who need to step up is Tewaaraton finalist Kayla Treanor, as well as Kailah Kempney on the draw, Erica Bodt and Caroline Webster on offense, and Maddy Huegel on defense. Kelsey Richardson will now take the starting position in goal.

Total bummer they couldn't win it this year. They had a ton of experience and talent. Gotta win a title or two here soon I would think to justify Gait's salary. He's done a great job, but they can't seem to get by MD. They are something like 1-16 against them in his tenure.

Total bummer they couldn't win it this year. They had a ton of experience and talent. Gotta win a title or two here soon I would think to justify Gait's salary. He's done a great job, but they can't seem to get by MD. They are something like 1-16 against them in his tenure.

Since GG took over as the coach in 2008, he is 1-8 against Maryland.

Since GG took over as the coach in 2008, he is 1-8 against Maryland.

hmm could swear I saw a 1-15 or so record being broadcast at the title game. I guess thats for Cuse's program as a whole against UMD. Not good either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom