Would JB retire if we win it all? | Syracusefan.com

Would JB retire if we win it all?

44PRIDE

All Conference
After going 30-1 in the regular season, would JB ride off into retirement if our boys can win it all for him? I mean, talk about going out on top...

After going 30-1 in the regular season, would JB ride off into retirement if our boys can win it all for him? I mean, talk about going out on top...
No chance in hell

I don't think he would, just think about what they could be next year? If he gets Noel for one year and they win the NT this year, he could have back to back titles. And then he decides to retire. He's at the top of his game right now.

I hope not. If he did, I think we lose any chance of getting Noel.

No way. Nerlens Noel will commit to Syracuse the night Cuse beats UK in the title game.

I am pretty sure he said he wanted to see at least coach through the transition to the ACC. i guess winning a NC might change that but i doubt it - go for a couple in a row!

Boy I hope not I see 5 great years coming and I want him to be at the head of the bench.

Boy he has to be thinking about it either way. The god damn barbarians are beating down the walls trying to take him and the program down. There can't be a whole lot of joy in the job at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom