Would like to see the ACC follow this video board policy | Syracusefan.com

Would like to see the ACC follow this video board policy

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
The rules regarding instant replay in the Big East were very restrictive. Part of the fun of watching any sporting event is seeing replays on important plays. So many 'close" plays are censored out that it takes away from the fun of attending a live event.

The Big Ten recently provided for unlimited replay. Perhaps game officials aren't too thrilled but the paying public will be very happy.

This is from ESPN's 3-point stance:

3. So the conservative Big Ten will allow unlimited replays on its stadium video boards this season. So the fuddy-duddy Big Ten sees an issue bigger than respect for on-field authority. That issue is empty seats. The game-day experience of $35 parking and $4 soft drinks is losing its appeal when compared to a 50-inch big-screen (with unlimited replays) in a climate-controlled home. The marketplace trumps concern for the officials. It’s a smart decision. The officials will be fine.

At Clemson a live Athletic Department telecast is played on the video board the entire game including all the replays. This can later be coupled with the radio announcers voices. So as far as I know everything is available.
Hopefully that gives Syracuse University the cue that we can expand the use of our beautiful video boards.

At Clemson a live Athletic Department telecast is played on the video board the entire game including all the replays. This can later be coupled with the radio announcers voices. So as far as I know everything is available.
Welcome to the board...good luck in your opener.

Also welcome hang 50 on Georgia, its time to put a hurt on the SEC. As a wise man once said " Just win baby".

I thought the rule was that every play gets replayed but the close calls get replayed only the one time.