Wow Evaldi has some kind of arm | Syracusefan.com

Wow Evaldi has some kind of arm

CaliCuse

All American
His fast ball consistently 95+ mph. A few kids are impressing which I love to see and hearRefsynder is showing his bat. Pirelli his glove. I'm not a Drew fan. Heathcott had a good day even if it was a Ground rule double. Not much in the big power game being displayed yet but its early still.

Eovaldi's arm has always been top notch. His problem is his fastball is flat and his off-speed stuff is soso.

He had the 4th highest fastest heat last year but was 70th in strikeouts among starters. I am a huge fan of his potential though if he can work on some movement on the fastball at the very least.

I watched Refsnyder in Scranton last year and came away very impressed. He reminded me of Ben Zobrist, just not a switch hitter. It helped that he hit a game winning three run HR, down two, on July 4th. Guarantee he had fun that night.

Eovaldi's arm has always been top notch. His problem is his fastball is flat and his off-speed stuff is soso.

He had the 4th highest fastest heat last year but was 70th in strikeouts among starters. I am a huge fan of his potential though if he can work on some movement on the fastball at the very least.

IFlat fast ball is easily corrected. Rothschild should be able to handle that if he really as good as they say on the air. Its only matter of finger positioning on the ball With his arm strength he should be able to add enough rotation on the ball to make it shift lanes.

His fast ball consistently 95+ mph. A few kids are impressing which I love to see and hearRefsynder is showing his bat. Pirelli his glove. I'm not a Drew fan. Heathcott had a good day even if it was a Ground rule double. Not much in the big power game being displayed yet but its early still.
I agree especially with the power aspect. Thats only one reason I want to see Judge up ASAP I right field Judge has a cannon for an arm Runners going from 1st to 3rd would think twice if not not even try. Beltran can't do that and in no way can Chris Young

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom