Class of 2017 - WR Brad Hawkins (NJ) Decommit from Michigan/Attending Prep | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Brad Hawkins (NJ) Decommit from Michigan/Attending Prep

TexanMark said:
Good feeling on this one ;-)

Really hope that's a feeling formed by some knowledge!!!

Sorry to jump in on this thread about another player but I was watching tape of Dymelle Parker and didn't see a thread on him. Can admin. please create one for him?

For those of you who haven't watched his highlights check him out. Nice size and looks like a very good athlete. No one is talking about him but he looks really nice in his Hudl film.

Note that the traditional dark blue jersey was the most popular choice...

Do they let visiting recruits wear whatever color/number they want?

I know what your saying but for me right now the most important player on the board is a toss between colon Neal and Eason even though Eason isn'ttechnically in the board. We need to grab One of them and quickly a to get the others and b to grab one of rw. Friends

Bambrewer said:
I know what your saying but for me right now the most important player on the board is a toss between colon Neal and Eason even though Eason isn'ttechnically in the board. We need to grab One of them and quickly a to get the others and b to grab one of rw. Friends

Hawkins - friend or not - would still make a splash with that crowd I think... Like Culpepper.

I'll take them all ;)

I watched a recruiting video with Newsome, the NC QB we offered but committed to Wake. He mentioned Neal and how he is recruiting him to come play with him at Wake.

I think with Neal it will come down to whether or not he wants to stay close to home.
That's something I definitely agree with. I still like where we are at this point with Moe, but obviously he may ultimately decide he wants to stay in Carolina.

We have a QB named Rex Culpepper and a guy who will dawn 44 named Washington.

How could you not want to play for this orange class/team?

They literally already sounds legendary.

We have a QB named Rex Culpepper and a guy who will dawn 44 named Washington.

How could you not want to play for this orange class/team?

They literally already sounds legendary.
This is the class, when added to the two previous classes, that is going to put the Orange over the top. The foundation is here, the super stars are coming this year.

CuseLegacy said:
I watched a recruiting video with Newsome, the NC QB we offered but committed to Wake. He mentioned Neal and how he is recruiting him to come play with him at Wake.

Ya I have a bad feeling about this one.

Ya I have a bad feeling about this one.
I get that, if you think he wants to stay home...but just because Newman is working on him doesn't give me much worry. The guy we've got working on Neal has been best friends with him since they were kids. They basically weren't even familiar with Newman a few months ago. If Neal picks Wake (or Duke) it'll be because he wants to stay home, it won't be about Newman recruiting him better than RW.

I think the other wingbacks (er I mean hbacks) are as good or better than Neal. we'll be ok as long as we can get 1 of the 4. If the desire for Neal is to also bring in Colon and some others, history would suggest 'package' deals rarely actually happen.

That said, I'd like to get Neal and have a hard time believing we'd lose him to Wake even with Clausen bad mouthing us.