Class of 2023 - WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understanding the discipline required to be a successful track athlete I would expect Bryce to make developmental strides as a WR to play at the next level. Will it be enough? We shall see.

I'm not worried about his size. He's at least as heavy and is taller than guys that were slower and yet productive. Hunter Renfrow is 5'10" 185 lbs. The question will be whether he has the intangibles. Can he run routes and get open? Does he fight for extra yardage? We won't know that until he gets here.

I don't see the drops, he's just hating on him. Lighten man
With his size and speed, there’s a reason he had very few offers, including schools in his backyard. It’s not hating on him, it’s being honest about his abilities. I hope he kills it at SU, but I’m not ready to name him an impact receiver.

With his size and speed, there’s a reason he had very few offers, including schools in his backyard. It’s not hating on him, it’s being honest about his abilities. I hope he kills it at SU, but I’m not ready to name him an impact receiver.
And nobody is or has. Yet. ;)

Who would be a good comparison for Bryce? Both SU and elsewhere?

Seems like he'd be a great return man with that burst. I just love that he goes to a high school named "Maize" in Kansas. Sounds like a school Hickory would play in "Hoosiers."

I dont think Tuck had a ton of offers coming out of HS and he was in close proximity to a slew of D1 schools. Sometimes kids get overlooked. Syracuse has missed on some NY kids

scott schwedes 2.0

Schwedes was a terrific route runner with great hands, and he could catch a ball from the slot, over the middle. Not afraid to take a hit for a "not huge" guy. That's why he was a pro.

Cohoon has the fast part down. He has to learn how to run routes, and we'll see how his hands develop over time.

Anchorman:

Is it standard practice to alter these kinds of videos? Watching people walking in the infield, and spectators clapping; video seems to be sped up; just seems a bit deceptive if that's the case, imo.

No alteration - the race ends at 43 seconds. People in Kansas just move faster, I guess. :)

Is it standard practice to alter these kinds of videos? Watching people walking in the infield, and spectators clapping; video seems to be sped up; just seems a bit deceptive if that's the case, imo.

LOL wut?

There were like 3-4 people running in the infield, that woman in the red jacket looked like she was running to try to see more of the 2nd leg.
And a kid in the dark jersey doing the same at the L end zone for the 3rd leg.

The others were prolly warming up for their event.

There was zero video shenanigans going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.