Class of 2019 - WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU

He committed to Western Michigan today i guess.

Why does a 4 star not have an offer?
He had a verbal offer but never received an official offer. It could be because the staff wanted him to visit this summer for a camp and he never made came.

Based on who he committed to, maybe he's not a 4 star under the staff's evaluation?
He played his junior year with a foot injury. The coaches told him he didn't look as explosive his junior year as he did his freshman and sophomore year. The already have a bunch of 5'10" to 6" guys.

Probably why they want him to come up for camp so they could evaluate him.
And we really need to get a few of these 6'-2" < 6'-4" receivers 200-210 pounders who can go up and take advantage of the smaller DBs

And we really need to get a few of these 6'-2" < 6'-4" receivers 200-210 pounders who can go up and take advantage of the smaller DBs
Me Cam and his dad used to watch the greatest show on Turf Rams. 6', 6', 6', 6', 5'10", 5'9" were the size of the receiving corp.

Coach Babers and his staff are a great bunch of guys that's why cam wanted to play for them.
Out of curiosity how come he couldn’t make it to camp this summer. Could be a money thing or something with family. I was hoping we get him

Out of curiosity how come he couldn’t make it to camp this summer. Could be a money thing or something with family. I was hoping we get him
He went to the under armour and army camps to try to get invites to those games the camps in june his hs coaches already had team camps scheduled for those weekends. Plus 7 on 7 leagues. Hind sight is 20/20 I wish he would have gotten up here. His dad stayed in Florida when he went back to St. Louis if he was with him I have no doubt he would have made it up. His father wanted him at Syracuse from day 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom