Class of 2022 - WR CJ Smith (FL) Portal to Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR CJ Smith (FL) Portal to Purdue

Offers from UT Martin, UCF, FIU, S. Carolina, Iowa St, Louisville, Utah, BYU, WVU, Pitt, PSU, Arkansas, FSU, BC, Buffalo, Nebraska, VT, Kentucky, Tennessee, Syracuse

1000006641.jpg

That is from when SU offered him the first time by the old staff.
I need to fix that.
If he’s valuable to us we will offer; if not, I wish him good luck!

This guy flies and is someone Georgia didn’t want to lose but guess he’s had some injuries that have hindered him. Today’s portal world has allowed Georgia to add more pieces that crowds the position rooms for young guys that haven’t broken out yet and therefore an opportunity for us.

Not sure where this guy will look but my buddy who has some UGA connections says there are a couple others expected to enter portal (like most schools) and he thought we might have more opportunities with them fwiw.

Just hand it to him.
Just hand it to him.
CJ SMITH IN PORTAL FROM GA/ ATTENDED BISHOP MOORE HS ORLANDO FL & MT DORA
# 9 / 6' 3" 190/ WR / 4.38 40/5 - 10 - 5 4.5/ BP 225/ SQ 315/ LED STATE OF FLORIDA AND WAS 4TH IN NATION '20- '21 in 100 M
FGMN9i-X0Ao6rEa

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

>ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 <

BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

HIGH FBIQ
ELITE SPEED
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES EVERYTHING
JUKES AT SNAP THROW OFF D/CB
RUNS EXCELLENT ROUTES

2023: Has played in nine games to date...Caught two passes for 57 yards in season-opening victory vs UT Martin.

2022: Saw his first collegiate action in the Bulldogs' win over Samford...also played in win over Auburn.

High School: Bishop Moore HS, coached by Matt Hendrick…247Sports.com three-star prospect…ranked as the #65 wide receiver prospect and #49 prospect in Florida…PrepStar Magazine four-star prospect, #36 WR prospect, #27 prospect in Florida and #230 prospect nationally…ESPN.com four-star prospect, #16 WR prospect, #14 prospect in Florida and #125 prospect nationally… four-star prospect, #46 WR prospect and #44 prospect in Florida…helped lead Bishop Moore HS to a 5-7 record in 2021 senior season...finished his senior season with eight receptions and 126 yards before injuring his meniscus and undergoing surgery…registered 23 receptions for 362 yards and four touchdowns as a junior…notched three receptions and 57 yards as a sophomore…won FHSAA Class 2A state championships in 100-meter and 200-meter as junior, was also runner-up in 4x100-meter relay…led state of Florida and ranked fourth nationally in 100-meter with 10.5 time in 2020-21 season.
Personal: Full name: CHANDLER JAVON SMITH...Intended major: Housing Management & Policy...recipient of the A.J. Green Family Football Scholarship.

crop

WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT GET

Purdue is quietly making some big moves recruiting in high school and in the portal. They needed some talent upgrades. If their coach doesn’t show progress this season he’ll be on the hot seat.

Selfishly hope he doesn’t do too well cause I think we’ll get Beasley transferring here if their coach gets canned in 2 years

Think another 3 win season and he’s gone. Lot of good players with connections to Fran May be in the portal after 24 season

Purdue is quietly making some big moves recruiting in high school and in the portal. They needed some talent upgrades. If their coach doesn’t show progress this season he’ll be on the hot seat.

Selfishly hope he doesn’t do too well cause I think we’ll get Beasley transferring here if their coach gets canned in 2 years
I would agree - I’ve been impressed with some of the names they’ve pulled for a 4 win team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom