Class of 2022 - WR Decoldest Crawford (LA) Portal from Nebraska to La Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Decoldest Crawford (LA) Portal from Nebraska to La Tech

Cool name notwithstanding -- is this kid any good?

Adding a quality WR to bolster what we have with Gadsden / Jones / Brown / Pena would go a LONG way to making the offense even more dangerous.

Former LSU commit who followed a coach to Nebraska. Just picked up offers from Pitt and ucla.

I should add though that the injury he suffered in august camp that shelved him for the season was a knee injury.

In all seriousness, this begs the question, will kids change their name specifically to cater to an NIL endorsement?

In all seriousness, this begs the question, will kids change their name specifically to cater to an NIL endorsement?

if so, I have hooters next NIL star
FjdsS4AXoAIo5no

Decoldest was always destined to play in the Carrier Dome.
and of course Decoldest should play in one of decoldest places in the lower 48 in the venue that is the decoldest in the country with its newly installed a/c (that was so nice this past year) This ones a no brainer...

Please tip your waitress, I’ll be here all week…….

Last edited:
and of course Decoldest should play in one of decoldest places in the lower 48 in the venue that is the decoldest in the country with its newly installed a/c (that was so nice this past year) This ones a no brainer...

Please tip your waitress, I’ll be here all week…….
Duce can give him that subzero greeting that he likes so much.

That would be strange, given that the head coach for Mississippi State just passed away unexpectedly.

Not shooting the messenger.
Thought so too but he had a friend commit there earlier today.

they are giving Arnett the HC job fulltime, those reports just came out, so maybe the kid is now ready to go to MSU with that situation ironed out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom