Class of 2027 - WR Donovan McNabb Jr (AZ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2027 WR Donovan McNabb Jr (AZ)

So help me god if he is a P5 prospect and doesn’t go to Syracuse I think I’ll have to permanently hang up my fandom. It’s bad enough the laundry list of legacies we already have that didn’t come here in the last 10-15 years.

The way we are treated by football alumni is a direct result of how poorly they are treated by the University. The general tendency with those who have sons that play is "here have some money but leave my kids alone"

Uhm, are we forgetting that Donovan has his daughter playing here currently???

I’ll be absolutely shocked if his son, with his own name sake, doesn’t come here

In the meantime, we have several years before that
I don’t take anything for granted with this program.

I mean, we had our first player worthy of wearing 44 in years that actually wanted to wear the number and it was held out until a kid that will never even play FBS football had a chance to graduate high school first. I have the utmost respect for Floyd but that ranks pretty high on the list of dumbest things I’ve seen as a Syracuse football fan.

That’s our program in a nutshell.

h/t llandz
This tape is nice especially for a freshman. Brophy is a top program similar to WCAC

Uhm, are we forgetting that Donovan has his daughter playing here currently???

I’ll be absolutely shocked if his son, with his own name sake, doesn’t come here

In the meantime, we have several years before that
Yea big difference with Donovan vs. other alums. Both he and his wife have been involved on the BoT. They’re incredibly loyal. If his son doesn’t come here, I suspect it’ll be for a very specific reason and not because they don’t love Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom