Class of 2024 - WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23)

C'mon Monty Python fans...

Emanuel Ross is a real huge boss
Who was very rarely tackled...
Socrates himself was permanently pissed

Emanuel, commit to Cuse!​

IMG_0835.jpeg

I didn't even realize that RBC was still open. I thought that they closed the school down a few years ago. It appears that I was wrong. Let's grab him!

Last edited:
I think Ross has the best HS wide receiver tape of the receivers we're recruiting or have committed. Big and fast.
Agreed. Thrilled about Hornsby, but I’m most excited about Ross. Looks like he could be the type of home runner hitter we thought Jawhar Jordon would be for us (only at WR).

Never easy to pull a recruit from Stanford though. I think it’s the most attractive destination for student-athletes who are able to make it there.

So he was for sure on campus this weekend, right?

Curious if any of these WRs want to wait until a QB pops up.

Curious if any of these WRs want to wait until a QB pops up.
I wonder if there is some silent but solid info on our next QB(s) and HCFB has informed some of the recruits, but is unable/unwilling (strategically) to release it to the general public yet. I have NO inside info, but it sounds plausible based on conjecture in multiple other posts/threads.

Can you imagine a WR core of Horsby - Ross - OG ...

If we can add Hornsby...
OG - Hornsby - Ross - Tremble - Ta'Ron Haile - Elijah Washington. All would be serious receiving weapon adds that we didn't have in the 2023 season. Talk about a talent infusion! Oh and Yasin Willis as a RB add. Loving the future skill position potential so far.

Not to get off topic but OG relates in that he was a WR host. I really hope that OG being a host for the incoming talent means he will be back in Orange next year. Doesn't mean he will be but adds to the chances a bit in my opinion. Think it makes the most sense for him to return. Why wouldn't he with what is going on here?

Really hope that OG being a host for the incoming talent means he will be back in Orange next year. Doesn't mean he will be but adds to the chances a bit in my opinion. Think it makes the most sense for him to return. Why wouldn't he with what is going on here?
Maybe because he just experienced a season ending injury and why would you want to chance that again and risk your perception as a top NFL prospect? ( Which he is )

Maybe because he just experienced a season ending injury and why would you want to chance that again and risk your perception as a top NFL prospect? ( Which he is )
I guess but it really depends on where he thinks he goes in the draft based on one good season. Can he go in the second round? Not sure. I'd probably guess 3rd round draft grade coming off an injury. Could easily play his way into a first rounder this year if he stays though.

Last edited: