Class of 2025 - WR Gabe Daniels (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Gabe Daniels (GA) Offered

Offers from WMU, Alabama St, NC St, GT, Kansas, Georgia Southern, Liberty, Coastal Carolina, Georgia St, Jackson St, App St, USF, Memphis, Arkansas St, Wake Forest, UAB, ECU, Syracuse

OFFERED> GABE DANIELS 2025 GREATER ATLANTA CHRISTIAN HS ATLANTA, GA
# 5 WR/CB/ KOR / 6' 1" 185 / 4.4 40 / VJ 33 / BP 230
images (57).jpg

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

UPDATED 3/1/2024

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

OK = 5.0 - 5.99

OK! = 4.9 - 4.99

FAIR = 4.8 - 4.89

GOOD = 4.7 - 4.79

FAST = 4.6 - 4.69

FAST! = 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST = 4.4 - 4.49 > WHERE EVERY LB, RB, WR, AND ALL DB’S WANT THEIR 40 TIME TO BE DURING A GAME OR ESPECIALLY AT THE COMBINE

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 > SOME OF OUR OFFERED RECRUITS AND COMMITS ARE HERE NOW

NOTE: I HAVE, IN MY EVAL’S, NOTICED HC FRAN BROWN’S RECRUITS ARE ALL, OR MOSTLY, IN THE 4.4 TO 4.6 RANGE AT THE POSITIONS MENTIONED ABOVE. BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER PREVIOUS YEARS - SPEED IS GREAT AND IMPORTANT AT SU!

ASSETS PER HUDL JUNIOR SEASON FILM:

VERY FAST 4.4 40
GREAT JUKES FAKES THROUGHOUT
FIRST PLAY ON FILM SHOWS HIS RAW SPEED ON A KOR
GREAT HANDS
MAKES DIFFICULT CATCHES
GOES UP TO GET HIGH THROWN BALLS OVER OR IN FRONT OF DB
IMO HE COULD, IF HE WANTED, USE HIS SPEED TO RUN PAST OR GET SEPARATION FROM ANT DB BY 5-7 YDS OR MORE AND SCORE

EXCELLENT OFFER

The following is a copy of his OV itinerary, I secured this via sources and methods you need not concern yourself with.

SU Athletic Dept. Eyes Only
Gabe Daniels OV & Itinerary:
Chaperone - Vanessa Williams (Dressed as Cat Woman)
Notes:
Sensitive Topics to Avoid: Any discussion of Drake vs Kendrick, Shamrock Shakes and whether or not they'll be a Golden Girls reboot.

The Visit:
1. No screwing around this time. It is vital we take GD straight from the airport to the French Fort on Onondaga Lake Parkway so he and his family can more fully understand the French influence of early life in the Salt City. Downplay Father Le Moyne's prominence. Lunch @Heid's. Talk to him about coney's first before springing one on him.
2. Visit to the fire station @Burnet and Midler. Kitty corner from the Brooklyn Pickle. Maybe a slide or 2 down the pole.
2.5 Take him to the top of the Equitable Tower II for a vertigo producing panoramic view from all the way up on the 19th floor. Let him turn on and off the light star that indicates the weather forecast.
3. Trip to the Everson to see the sensational new show that's sweeping the nation: Brooms of the Renaissance
4. Dinner for 8 at a single table on the 50 yard line at the Dome, catered by the Little Gem Diner and delivered in full livery by GrubHub.
5. Tickets to the John Tesh Experience at Hendricks Chapel. Hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
6. All topped-off by a Taylor Swift themed pajama party at Student Union multipurpose room

People, we pull this off and he'll sign before the pillow fight.

Stay Vigilant,
JW

The following is a copy of his OV itinerary, I secured this via sources and methods you need not concern yourself with.

SU Athletic Dept. Eyes Only
Gabe Daniels OV & Itinerary:
Chaperone - Vanessa Williams (Dressed as Cat Woman)
Notes:
Sensitive Topics to Avoid: Any discussion of Drake vs Kendrick, Shamrock Shakes and whether or not they'll be a Golden Girls reboot.

The Visit:
1. No screwing around this time. It is vital we take GD straight from the airport to the French Fort on Onondaga Lake Parkway so he and his family can more fully understand the French influence of early life in the Salt City. Downplay Father Le Moyne's prominence. Lunch @Heid's. Talk to him about coney's first before springing one on him.
2. Visit to the fire station @Burnet and Midler. Kitty corner from the Brooklyn Pickle. Maybe a slide or 2 down the pole.
2.5 Take him to the top of the Equitable Tower II for a vertigo producing panoramic view from all the way up on the 19th floor. Let him turn on and off the light star that indicates the weather forecast.
3. Trip to the Everson to see the sensational new show that's sweeping the nation: Brooms of the Renaissance
4. Dinner for 8 at a single table on the 50 yard line at the Dome, catered by the Little Gem Diner and delivered in full livery by GrubHub.
5. Tickets to the John Tesh Experience at Hendricks Chapel. Hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
6. All topped-off by a Taylor Swift themed pajama party at Student Union multipurpose room

People, we pull this off and he'll sign before the pillow fight.

Stay Vigilant,
JW

I'm utterly lost.

What?

It's just a spoof on what an absurdist Syracuse OV might look like, highlighting some of the more ridiculous attributes of Syracuse and creating some imaginary events in our fair town. Also, I think my morning coffee was spiked w/something.

Peyote?

I like this kid. He high point the ball and goes up for those 50/50 balls and gets most of them. Hope he commits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom