Class of 2024 - WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington

Not really anything you can do about that one

I get it bc of the campus. But man truly thought he was orange since his visit. And I guess this is where when a kid wants to commit and Dino says “no”, you get the backfire. This one hurts
I think the kid did commit but not publicly so even if he did it publicly he would have taken this visit anyway and would have decommitted, which is what Dino tries to avoid. Basically he wasn’t committed to us even though he privately said he was

Yeah. Washington is in a good spot. They are going to be a dark horse this year.

Who knows how long they will be able to keep it going but they are on the upswing

I think the kid did commit but not publicly so even if he did it publicly he would have taken this visit anyway and would have decommitted, which is what Dino tries to avoid. Basically he wasn’t committed to us even though he privately said he was
Repeat after me, no one is committed if they continue to take visits. Actions speak louder than words.

I get it bc of the campus. But man truly thought he was orange since his visit. And I guess this is where when a kid wants to commit and Dino says “no”, you get the backfire. This one hurts
If this kid wanted to commit, no way in hell, Dino would have said no. Completely ridiculous. Had he committed, he still in all likelihood would have decommited and verbled to Washington on this trip. This still may not be over.

Absolutely. Already decommitted once from USC, was a silent commit to us last week, and committed to UW today. Who’s to say he won’t change his mind again down the line.
I'm guessing he probably silently committed to a few coaches.

From boom to bust. And not the good kind of bust unfortunately :cool:

So, if I'm reading between the lines...Robinson told Dino and staff, "hey I'm committing!" And they said, "great, so youre cancelling your Washington visit?" And he said, "no, I'm still gonna take it, but I'm committed!" And dino said, "well you're not committed then son." So Robinson took his Washington visit and "committed" there. Did I get it right?

So, if I'm reading between the lines...Robinson told Dino and staff, "hey I'm committing!" And they said, "great, so youre cancelling your Washington visit?" And he said, "no, I'm still gonna take it, but I'm committed!" And dino said, "well you're not committed then son." So Robinson took his Washington visit and "committed" there. Did I get it right?
I think that makes sense.

But I don't know anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom