Class of 2022 - WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24)

their all day every day board. they're claiming Justus didn't have the grades to transfer to Florida, so the Florida staff cancelled the visit...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's the SEC. Class/grades aren't a requirement.
Oof, that is next level rationalization. Kudos to them. I'm sure they are sleeping well right now.

their all day every day board. they're claiming Justus didn't have the grades to transfer to Florida, so the Florida staff cancelled the visit...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's the SEC. Class/grades aren't a requirement.
giphy (3).gif

Can’t believe I’m saying this. But Syracuse football as of right now, might be more talented going into next season than the Florida football Gators. I don’t think that’s too bold of a statement either lol
Not at all, I would say that we have a bit more talent then they do. MAYBE their online is better but as a whole I would say it. I would love to play them. You would die laughing at what they say about SU down here. They won't be for long.

Art Love GIF by Millions

I have been terrible at the Cali picks with only a couple good players to pick from. This should be interesting trying to figure out who our leaders will be with all this talent.

I am in awe. Love Mr Ross-Simmons. Welcome aboard!

Forever we were told you can't recruit at Syracuse we all believed it who knew we just never hired the right person.
I never believed it. It's all about FIT, culture. It's why Mac, P , George dominated NJ.
Fran and his staff are the perfect combination.
Wait until they can sell winning and kids going to the league.

I never believed it. It's all about FIT, culture. It's why Mac, P , George dominated NJ.
Fran and his staff are the perfect combination.
Wait until they can sell winning and kids going to the league.
In all seriousness if we win 10, sneak into the playoff and get 5 or so kids (most likely some transfers and OG) drafted… the rest of the country will be on notice that Fran Brown is coming for your talent.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hatcher or Gill hit the portal. (maybe both)

Hatcher maybe, and D Brown might have made himself a free agent as well depending on what his off field stuff looks like.

Im not sure Gill will leave, he was so lightly recruited and looks like a potential start down the road. 1 year with Justus doesn't really change his career trajectory playing time wise beyond maybe allowing him the 4 game redshirt year if he wants it.

Flip side, it's a big net positive to share film room with future NFL guys to see how they watch and prep for opponents.

Our QB must be doing the dance of joy!
Yup, with the skill weapons we brought in, the reinforcements on the line, the schedule and perfect playing conditions,

Kyle has to be thinking he can have better production than last year with what people thought was an embarrassment of riches

I think it happens and I am here to drink Ryan days tears when kyle has a better year with cuse and we have a better year than OSU

Welcome Justus!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom