Class of 2022 - WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24)

1989: WR1 ROB MOORE, WR2: ROB CARPENTER, TE: CHRIS GEDNEY...
1990: SHELBY HILL CARPENTER GEDNEY
1991&92: ISMAIL, HILL, GEDNEY

McNabb years with Johnson. Spotwood, WIlliams, Sinceno Sp?

Harrison, Shelby,...

Some amazing groups of talent
FIFY

1989: WR1 ROB MOORE, WR2: ROB CARPENTER, TE: CHRIS GEDNEY...
1990: SHELBY HILL CARPENTER GEDNEY
1991&92: ISMAIL, HILL, GEDNEY

McNabb years with Johnson. Spotwood, WIlliams, Sicnero Sp?

Harrison, Shelby,...

Some amazing groups of talent
1995. Sr. Marvin Harrison, K Johnson(R-Fr), Jim Turner, Sir Mawn Wilson, Deon Maddox, Roland Williams, Kaseem Sinceno.

Pretty damn good.

1995. Sr. Marvin Harrison, K Johnson(R-Fr), Jim Turner, Sir Mawn Wilson, Deon Maddox, Roland Williams, Kaseem Sinceno.

Pretty damn good.
There was some serious talent that year. Harrison ran circles around the Clemson DB’s in the Gator Bowl win 41-0. Johnson had one of the best catches I have seen in an SU Uniform as he completely laid out for a catch that I will never forget. Amazing athletes.

I will add that Williams and Sinceno were a phenomenal team of TE’s as well.

Last edited:
At TE.
WR or TE either or I guess. He is no more of a TE than you Bnoro. lol He is awesome reciever at 6'-4" and 220 lbs. Example D.K. Metcalf 6'-4" and 237 lbs.

WR or TE either or I guess. He is no more of a TE than you Bnoro. lol He is awesome reciever at 6'-4" and 220 lbs. Example D.K. Metcalf 6'-4" and 237 lbs.
or Dalton Kincaid who is a TE at 6'-4" 235. probably where OG will be at this time next year, probably plays close to 230 this year

He isn't going to be drafted as a receiver in the NFL but TE

or Dalton Kincaid who is a TE at 6'-4" 235. probably where OG will be at this time next year, probably plays close to 230 this year

He isn't going to be drafted as a receiver in the NFL but TE
Your top TE. Rob Gronk 6'-6" 265 lbs. Or Jason Kelce 6'-4" 255 lbs

beat me to it
I guess I see tight ends from old school where they had good size and a blocking skill and still get out and catch some balls. But either way he definitely will be drafted.

Last edited:
Good discussion so far in this thread. I think Ross-Simmons allows us some time to bring along the very talented freshman, slowly, unless they really come in and earn PT quickly.

I think the varying skillsets and position flexibility we will have, will allow OC Nixon to mix and match personnel effectively. We will have the ability to utilize 10/11/12/21/22 personnel groupings and even with some variance within each personnel grouping. Allowing our offense to be so "multiple," it creates a lot of sleepless nights for opposing DC's.

I am still expecting to wake up from this whole thing and have gerg be our coach and we are 1-10.

... at long last... the snowball is catching fire!

r1rfhcn7zqqa1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom