Class of 2021 - WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Marvin Harrison Jr (PA) Committed to Ohio State/Declares for the Draft

Capture.JPG

Perhaps is a negotiation tactic? Shocked if OSU donors don't pony up a truckload of cash. Obviously he needs a QB that can get him the ball though. I think they have a good Redshirt Frosh though.

Even though Marvin Jr is obviously a fake tweet I do wonder what the reason is for with the max exodus from tOSU? When you’re starting QB, who has a couple more years of eligibility leaves, along with other starters it really raises some eyebrows. I know their fanbase took the 3rd straight L to Michigan very hard, but there seems to be a bigger issue at play other than over the top expectations and pressure.

Even though Marvin Jr is obviously a fake tweet I do wonder what the reason is for with the max exodus from tOSU? When you’re starting QB, who has a couple more years of eligibility leaves, along with other starters it really raises some eyebrows. I know their fanbase took the 3rd straight L to Michigan very hard, but there seems to be a bigger issue at play other than over the top expectations and pressure.

I read some message board rumbling that Day has been shopping himself to the NFL.

I read some message board rumbling that Day has been shopping himself to the NFL.
Imagine going 11-1 and the fan base considers the year a failure. Polar opposite to here where 8-4 is amazing.

Man, college football is really broken.

When arguably the best WR in the sport wants to transfer from, (checks notes)...THE Ohio State University? Yeah, something's kinda twisted. SMDH
Negotiations. He can go back if they pony up.
Sounds like real life.