Class of 2025 - WR Michael Thomas III (NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Michael Thomas III (NJ) Offered

This kid should be another priority recuit. He has stardom written all over him. Need to get him on campus again and soon hopefully during a practice and of course the Spring game.

Last edited:
IMG_0268.gif

This kid is a stud. If he commits in the next few days he’ll be up our top 2025 commit to date. Also, a wide receiver room of Ross, Hornsby and Thomas. All NJ kids.

To go with Willis the RB from NJ

Then you have Tremble at Tight End.

And then you add all these jitterbug, fast as hell, twitchy guys that Fran has gotten to commit.

Yeah this program is on the upswing lol

With no real investigation on past visits and commitments, is the staff being very selective on who they have visit, because those are the players they want (refined targeting vs shotgun approach). It seems past staffs would bring in a bunch of guys, and hope to get someone, whereas we are bring in just certain guys, and convincing them this is the place to be, and how lucky they are to be offered a spot early in the process. (Not sure if coherent, I have a bit of insomnia today.)

Sucks we had to have real crappy weather for his visit today, but with Fran's track record thus far I'm confident that won't make a difference.

Bump
Because, umm because
I don't have a life
I mean, any word?

So Money indicated McCord/Zeed combination was looking good in the scrimmage. Thomas at the scrimmage seeing a great game and intense coaching and strong player group and honestly a large NJ contingent. Hoping we might secure a commitment coming out of the weekend. No inside info, just thinking Thomas staying longer is definitely a good thing.

Sucks we had to have real crappy weather for his visit today, but with Fran's track record thus far I'm confident that won't make a difference.
You think a bad weather day is going to effect his decision?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom