WR Sean Avant Committs | Syracusefan.com

WR Sean Avant Committs

Its on Cuse Nation twitter feed hot off the twitter press 2013 i think
8m

Hope this doesn't mean they think a 2013 commit might not qualify. But I like the thought if they are worried about having WRs

Hope this doesn't mean they think a 2013 commit might not qualify. But I like the thought if they are worried about having WRs
I thought we still had a spot

CuseLegacy said:
Good catch. Completely forgot Howard. So is the Inn full for 2013 or can we take 25?​
I added Howard. Based on the roster I have (available here), we still have 2 open scholarships for the class of 2013. The scholarship for AJ shouldn't count until we start figuring out schollies available for 2014.​
12086317-mmmain.jpg

Syracuse is the 15th winningest program in Division 1-A college football history
Only USC (11), ND (10), Pittsburgh (8), UM (8) and Ohio St (8) have more members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame than Syracuse (7)
Syracuse is one of 16 BCS schools with at least 18 representatives in the College Football Hall of Fame
Syracuse is the 5th winningest program in Division I college basketball history, trailing only Kentucky, UNC, Kansas and Duke
Syracuse has the 6th highest winning percentage in Division I college basketball history
Syracuse has 43 consecutive winning seasons in basketball, the longest active streak in Division I
Only Syracuse, Duke and Kansas have been to at least one Final Four in each of the last 5 decades
sutomcat, Apr 17, 2013

Nutty but I would think avant isn't qualified either.

I liked his film,good slot receiver that takes a good hit.

What's his size?Seems to play bigger on film

Sc0ut profile:

http://syracuse.At their request, t...from this site./a.z?s=185&p=8&c=1&nid=6210799

I liked his film,good slot receiver that takes a good hit.

What's his size?Seems to play bigger on film
I like his film well enough but what I didn't like was those hits. He is quick with good shiftiness and shouldn't be taking most of those shots. Many seemed like they could have been avoided.

I like his film well enough but what I didn't like was those hits. He is quick with good shiftiness and shouldn't be taking most of those shots. Many seemed like they could have been avoided.

Maybe he likes how they feel? #Hardnosed

Ryvals shows him with offers from L'ville, Wake Forest and UCF and has him listed as three stars.

Why would he take until the end of April to commit?

Ryvals shows him with offers from L'ville, Wake Forest and UCF and has him listed as three stars.

Why would he take until the end of April to commit?
Might have had to clear up some test scores or something it is strange his comit is so late.

funny he is listed on the L'ville site as a Syracuse commit,but not on the Syracuse board.He also had an offer from "The Dude".

SC*** site info 2 star

"Avant, the Sun Sentinel's No. 22-ranked player in Broward County, was an FIU commit until the last 24 hours, when he flipped to FAU. "

"How shocking is the timing of Cristobal’s departure? No commitment better demonstrated that than Miramar (Fla.) two-star wide receiver Sean Avant.
“I didn’t even know,” Avant said. “I had just committed yesterday.
"That is real crazy," Avant added. "I just talked to him last night. He was so fired up about my commitment."
Avant isn't sure where his commitment stands at this moment.
“That is a bit upsetting to me,” Avant said."

Could it be that after Cristobal was fired the kid wasn't sure where to go so he accepted a walk-on at FAU. And things weren't too settled at SU in that time period either.

"Avant, the Sun Sentinel's No. 22-ranked player in Broward County, was an FIU commit until the last 24 hours, when he flipped to FAU. "

"How shocking is the timing of Cristobal’s departure? No commitment better demonstrated that than Miramar (Fla.) two-star wide receiver Sean Avant.
“I didn’t even know,” Avant said. “I had just committed yesterday.
"That is real crazy," Avant added. "I just talked to him last night. He was so fired up about my commitment."
Avant isn't sure where his commitment stands at this moment.
“That is a bit upsetting to me,” Avant said."

Could it be that after Cristobal was fired the kid wasn't sure where to go so he accepted a walk-on at FAU. And things weren't too settled at SU in that time period either.
Good find...makes sense.

just announced
All of last year. all i heard was how small a class this was going to be and the reason we were not picking up recruits was that DM was being picky, go figure. Yes, we lost a few guys, and Pugh left early, but from the mid Teens to 24/25 commits? Not that I am complaining, this class probably still isn't over the way it looks, but I am going to take all I hear with a grain of salt, or pound for that matter! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom