Class of 2019 - WR Tre Mosley (MI) Verbal to Michigan State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Tre Mosley (MI) Verbal to Michigan State

This kid is a stud in the making. He is the perfect fit for the Cuse. He can stretch the field for sure and take it to the house. We are showing him some love. Stay on him CUSE.

How can you be sure?

See above: Offers from CMU, Cincy, Syracuse

I did the math. Plus look at other players tweets. Tis common practice. Plus a team would not need to make an offer three times. Once an offer is extended, it is extended.

See above: Offers from CMU, Cincy, Syracuse

I did the math. Plus look at other players tweets. Tis common practice. Plus a team would not need to make an offer three times. Once an offer is extended, it is extended.
You make a compelling argument. However, isn't it possible that Syracuse's recruiting coordinator, his position coach and Head Coach Dino MF'n Babers all offered him, therefore having three Syracuse offers and then he just doesn't say Syracuse X3 to avoid redundancy?

You make a compelling argument. However, isn't it possible that Syracuse's recruiting coordinator, his position coach and Head Coach Dino MF'n Babers all offered him, therefore having three Syracuse offers and then he just doesn't say Syracuse X3 to avoid redundancy?

No chance

Am I going to have to ask you to use the sarcasm font with newbies. ;)

What? Um, coaches within the same program talk and coordinate. They dont talk every 3 days and find out ...oh, you offered him too, so did I, and hey, so did I. This is a specific process. Recruits dont get offered multiple times to make the recruit feel mutiply special .

One of my favorite recruits. Kid is skilled and seems humble. Hope we land him. Us and 2 G5 schools, but he will probably log more offers into the fall.