WVU...Louisville...Clemson | Syracusefan.com

WVU...Louisville...Clemson

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
Can the Dome magic happen again? Let's remember that the Cuse knocked off many other top ranked teams in the Dome and two that stand out the most to me are #1 Nebraska & #4 Florida. Attended both games and the place was a rockin'...

Clemson is going to come in feeling we lost to both of the Big 10 teams, and they had their tough game with North Carolina St. The crowd can make the difference, by keeping the noise level up, like with Bridgewater last year, need to make Boyd call time outs on 3rd down, and get a couple early sacks.

Clemson is beatable. It will not be easy. Our D needs to play tough and wrap up ball carriers. Boyd is for real, but we have played very good QBs so there should be no surprises on that front.

I hope they destroy Wake. Walk in here feeling good about themselves.

Fans need to get out there and make as much noise as possible. I don't care how it's done. Bang on the bleachers, whistle your tails off, scream, hit the vents in the upper level, do WHATEVER you can to make AS MUCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE. The one advantage we have over Clemson is the home field advantage. We need to take advantage of what we have. Our fans need to step up and show that they actually care. Don't say it. Make the physical effort to get off the couch, drive to the Dome, and make as much noise as possible. Do not make excuses to miss this game. Take 3.5-4 hours out of your life and go cheer on your team. Make this game a possible upset. LETS GET THE DOME ROCKING