Yankee Stadium Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Yankee Stadium Tailgate

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Anyone doing anything? Bar? Tailgate? Or otherwise?

There are a couple of venues nearby where folks congregate. Forgot the names because I had my brain fried by the continuous playing of Country Road!

There are a couple of venues nearby where folks congregate. Forgot the names because I had my brain fried by the continuous playing of Country Road!

That John Denver's full of s#it, man

I agree. Where is everyone trying to meet before the game?!

Best beer selection will be at Bronx Ale House, but it is small and will fill up quickly. Billy's will have the most space and outdoor seating.

I'm not familiar with the bars around Yankee stadium, but I've been assuming they would be overran with ND fans?
I was planning on just pregaming at the Blarney, then heading over to the stadium just before the game.

What did folks do for the two Pinstripes?

I'm not familiar with the bars around Yankee stadium, but I've been assuming they would be overran with ND fans?
I was planning on just pregaming at the Blarney, then heading over to the stadium just before the game.

Billy’s

Was that the bar that McManus and Neikam were doing the radio pregame live from the bar for last pinstripe? That place was awesome. Had upstairs and downstairs
Think so. Memory a little fuzzy... I do remember the SUMB coming through and performing. Place is huugge

Anyone familiar with nyc know how long it would take to get from yankee stadium after the game to where theater district is?

I think it was Billy's.

Anyone familiar with nyc know how long it would take to get from yankee stadium after the game to where theater district is?
Depends how quick you get on the D train but from the D to 47th/42nd is about 25-35 mins. It's express. If you get unlucky and catch a B you're looking a bit longer as it's not express.

Depends on trains but plan for about 45 minutes minimum.

I’m not going to the game but what I’d do is drink at a UES or UWS bar then take the subway to the stadium.

Subway will be most common, but sometimes the MNR to GCT is easier and more comfortable if you aren’t familiar with the city.

Just take any southbound train into grand central then the shuttle or walk the 1/2 to 1 mile to the theater district.

D train is probably 15-18 minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom