Year 3 Tends to be When You Kinda, Sorta Know... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Year 3 Tends to be When You Kinda, Sorta Know...

I didn’t read the date and just liked 10 post that were three years old. Where’s my coffee?

I didn’t read the date and just liked 10 post that were three years old. Where’s my coffee?
Lol - same here - I was thinking “What is Larry Fedora doing in a sample that is supposed to be about the top 25?”

I remember going back and forth with you a TON, and then all of a sudden you were like "I get it now."

Yep. I can be stubborn - but also know when it's time to say I was wrong. Had to take my lumps

hello??

anyone??

is this thing on??

where are the pro-SS arguments against this??

Well I don't consider this pro-SS but another factor could be the length of their first contract. For example, Briles had an initial 7 year contract while SS had 4 years- was on the hot seat in his 2nd year and fired at the end of his 3rd year. I know a hs coach who said he advised his recruited 2015 D1 player to be wary because SS never had the full support of a shaky SU administration and could be gone. He said after the Marrone departure especially with Hackett leaving too eroded SU's support almost immediately and with just a 4 year contract his future was predetermined. He said the injuries just absolutely sealed the deal - not many hs coaches etc would be really positive about a program where the coach was on the hot seat and the school didn't extend his contract to show support. To be honest I don't know if it's true but it certainly turned out the way he said it would.

That said, Babers is a great coach and a perfect fit for us so I don't know why we even look back and kick people after they are gone. We have a great thing going and should only be excited about the future.

Next year will be fan hell, which nobody can deny.

Sing along...

Which nobody can deny.

Which nobody can deny.

For he's an unqualified fellow...

This was hilarious, can't believe I missed it at the time. Should be set to music with gifs of things like screaming profanities at Dabo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom