Yes, a retractable roof would be insanely expensive, but... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yes, a retractable roof would be insanely expensive, but...

A retractable roof is quite stupid and a waste of money.

Look at all the stadiums with one and how often they're open. Answer: Not often.

Fixed roof is fine. No need to add those extra costs when clearly other dire projects need funds as well.

Why would thousands more people come out just to watch lacrosse outside?

Would it affect football recruiting? Do schools tell kids, "You don't want to go there because you won't get to play outside and football was meant to play outside?" Do recruits care?

I like the idea of having the option to open it for good weather. And then if a Florida school comes up after a cold November front moves through, open it then too.

Would it affect football recruiting? Do schools tell kids, "You don't want to go there because you won't get to play outside and football was meant to play outside?" Do recruits care?

I like the idea of having the option to open it for good weather. And then if a Florida school comes up after a cold November front moves through, open it then too.
I think the retractable-ness is just plain cool. Unnecessary but cool. (from fan and recruit perspective)

Sunny day? Top down baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom