Yesterday... | Syracusefan.com

Yesterday...

Louie and Bouie

Starter
was a punch in the gut. No berating of staff or players just so disappointed for the team and fan base. Hope we can rally for the last two and get to 6 but it's feeling like the same old stuff again. Is wanting to finish .500 on a regular basis just to much to ask for? Getting that beat down feeling as a fan again. Each year brings so much hope only to have it stolen out from under us.

I'l take a few days to recalibrate and then onto Louisville. If we don't get the W next week please God let us beat BC. I have to sit with friends/BC alumnae for that one and it will be disastrous if we can't get that one.

Anyway, I'm still behind the program. 2018 season tix renewed already it just feels like deja vu all over again.

It's hard not to feel defeated right now. Like you, many of us have invested years into this program whether we were fans, alumni or both. Yesterday's defeat, for me at least, erased all of the good will the program had with Clemson; you can't refer to that as a program defining win. At halftime, I thought if they were able to make some plays, they'd be in a position to finish .500. Now they're likely back to square one and same old Syracuse.

Besides this board, I've stayed away from everything SU football; don't follow any of the SM accounts, haven't gone to Nunes or the Post Standard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom