Yikes. Of the 2 new victims that just came forward against Sandusky | Syracusefan.com

Yikes. Of the 2 new victims that just came forward against Sandusky

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
1 is a family member accusing him of sexual abuse.

The evidence suggests that he is serial sexual predator. If true, his victims might number in the 100s. Wouldn't be surprised if there are more than one family members among those numbers.

The evidence suggests that he is serial sexual predator. If true, his victims might number in the 100s. Wouldn't be surprised if there are more than one family members among those numbers.

they wont identify the child (rightfully so) but instead of a nephew i wonder if it is one of the kids he has "adopted" or taken in? there have been many of those and if 1 is coming forward did it happen to others? wow.

I read somewhere that the ratio of unreported incidents -vs- reported incidents in most serial sex abuse cases is 10:1. Sandusky is toast.

Eeeeeyooooooo :(

Bernie to Jerry: "Thanks for F-ing up some more and getting me off the front page."

Bernie to Jerry: "Thanks for F-ing up some more and getting me off the front page."

Jake texted me those same words about 20 mins ago.

they wont identify the child (rightfully so) but instead of a nephew i wonder if it is one of the kids he has "adopted" or taken in? there have been many of those and if 1 is coming forward did it happen to others? wow.

I hate to go over the top, but if this is true, and he did this to one of his own, then he really is a monster. I fear that they have only scratched the surface of what he has done. This could be an epic case when all the facts are known. Actually, I don't think we'll ever know everything.

And to think that people actually knew what was going on and looked the other way. Possibly even family members. Wow.

I thought I read somewhere one of his adopted sons is in the middle of a nasty custody dispute. I am not saying the accusation is false but t would be an easy sure-fire way to be granted full custody.

I hate to go over the top, but if this is true, and he did this to one of his own, then he really is a monster.

Did you read the grand jury report? This was already established.

The child in question is one of Sandusky's grandsons. The boy's mother, who is married to one of Sandusky's adopted sons, is the one who reported the abuse to the authorities. The report I saw in the NY Post did not mention if it was the same couple JD referenced who are in the middle of divorce proceedings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom