You gotta be fn kidding me part 2 | Syracusefan.com

You gotta be fn kidding me part 2

Apparently ACC is pansy @ss football. That's our problem right now.

Does G tech have a penalty?

Refs are seriously facking terrible. If you're going to call "hands to the face" against Cuse, you have to call it on GT after they smacked Hunt.

-reffing. Adios.

Waiting for the personal foul on Spruill for running over the RB

Why are you guys complaining about the refs? The refs are the least of the problems in this game.

We need to get our house in order before we start complaint about that kind of stuff. We suck bad right now.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

Because the calls were blantantly awful. No one can argue that the outcome of this game would be any different because of these calls but its not like GTneeds the help today. I feel badly for our players. They were not put in a situation where they could possibly succeed particularly on D with this god awful scheme.

Because the calls were blantantly awful. No one can argue that the outcome of this game would be any different because of these calls but its not like GTneeds the help today. I feel badly for our players. They were not put in a situation where they could possibly succeed particularly on D with this god awful scheme.

I'm not buying that one bit. The officials had nothing to do with the lopsided nature of this game.

Quit the bitching and sit there and take it. Bitching about refs is for teams that had a chance and the refs impacted the outcome of the game. We got worked in the football field and on the sidelines today.

Shut our mouths, don't commit any stupid frustration personal fouls, shake hands as fast as possible, and the coaches should kick some ass on the bus, in the locker room, on the plane, in the locker when they land and they should make them run gassers when they get back to campus.

Bitching about refs when we are this bad is for losers.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom