You guys HAVE TO find Adam scheins radio take on all this | Syracusefan.com

You guys HAVE TO find Adam scheins radio take on all this

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
I'm at work with no chance to dig it up but everyone here has to hear his 30 min monologue on the past few days, addresses it all including the haters. Must listen radio, the whole show including JB calling in.

He has a show on the Mad Dog radio channel on Sirius/Xm satellite radio. You won't regret it and will love it. When the haters call in it's hilarious.

Last edited:
I listened to it live. I think he is a blow hard overall.....but he is spot on with his take on Cuse. I felt the same way as him.

His actions mirrored a ton of mine. Downplayed every game and expected to lose, wouldn't let my son move after we started our run after he came into the room, etc. this is why we love sports.

I'm at work with no chance to dig it up but everyone here has to here his 30 min monologue on the past few days, addresses it all including the haters. Must listen radio, the whole show including JB calling in.

He has a show on the Mad Dog radio channel on Sirius/Xm satellite radio. You won't regret it and will love it. When the haters call in it's hilarious.
Thanks for posting this. I knew the name Adam Schein but really nothing else about him. I will save the second half for later, whenever I may need something to boost me.

"If you hate Syracuse and/or Boeheim, it's probably because Boeheim told you off, rightfully so, during your worthless, meaningless career"

Ha!
You know, I've coincidentally been thinking about JBs reputation for being short tempered with the press. I have no problem in general when he does it to media professionals. But I understand he's frequently unkind to DO reporters and maybe student radio/tv ones too. And that's different. They are STUDENTS, learning their craft. As a SU coach, JB is technically not their teacher, but he is a university authority figure, and it would be far more appropriate to answer even stupid or obnoxious questions from them with more kindness and patience than a professional reporter, while still firmly correcting their errors. They will learn the lesson more effectively, and be grateful for it.

schein, rooted AGAINST Syracuse v bc to get P fired.

I blame him for grobbycakes, marrone and wow...i forgot his name, but his initials are SS.

The Jim Boeheim middle finger tour continues!
Great line, I think we need to trademark it.
Or at least get board t-shirts made up.
Or at least is there any way to get that GIF up on top of the board here so we can have a laugh a minute!?

His actions mirrored a ton of mine. Downplayed every game and expected to lose, wouldn't let my son move after we started our run after he came into the room, etc. this is why we love sports.

My wife set down an empty can of soda at the bar on a side table... with about 3 min to go, she picked it up and put it in her bag so she "wouldnt forget it" (long story short - the bar was closed for Easter but owner partially opened for the Cuse game -he was by himself so had a few of the non cuse loving regulars vounteer to cook pizza and cleaning etc - it was awesome.)

Needless to say, i politely asked her "what are you doing?" and when she responded "i dont want to forget it" I said "I'll be sure to remember it" as I put it back on the side table. Luckily my wife knows me enough to let it just happen and not talk about it or make fun of me until the game has ended.

My wife set down an empty can of soda at the bar on a side table... with about 3 min to go, she picked it up and put it in her bag so she "wouldnt forget it" (long story short - the bar was closed for Easter but owner partially opened for the Cuse game -he was by himself so had a few of the non cuse loving regulars vounteer to cook pizza and cleaning etc - it was awesome.)

Needless to say, i politely asked her "what are you doing?" and when she responded "i dont want to forget it" I said "I'll be sure to remember it" as I put it back on the side table. Luckily my wife knows me enough to let it just happen and not talk about it or make fun of me until the game has ended.
Ha, yep. I texted my wife as the run was happening with "our son will not be coming up to bed at the normal time. "