You guys should go down to high five the players | Syracusefan.com

You guys should go down to high five the players

chakka3421

All Conference
this year I have been going down to high five the players who walk and high five the fans who stay after end of game. High fived about 20-25 players - you can see it in their eyes how grateful they are to the fans who stay. Everyone standing next to me was encouraging and thanking the players and you should see the smiles on their faces. Bumped into some of the players parents and they are so proud of their kids.

Since so many people leave, lots of room - they start from the student section to about the 40-50 yard line. If you haven't done it, join me there on our next win! Go Orange!

If we beat LSU, I'll go one step further. I'll go right to the field to high 5 them.

Of course, there is a growing movement to play a roster consisting of anywhere from 3rd string to walk on to band members, so there's a good chance I'm sitting in a bar watching real games by 2 pm.

If we beat LSU, I'll go one step further. I'll go right to the field to high 5 them.

Of course, there is a growing movement to play a roster consisting of anywhere from 3rd string to walk on to band members, so there's a good chance I'm sitting in a bar watching real games by 2 pm.

Awesome - I haven't rushed the field in decades but would be crazy enough to do it next week! Don't be a bar hopper either - always want to say "Remember the Nebraska game - I was there!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom