You have just | Syracusefan.com

You have just

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
over 7 months to stockpile your:

beer-schaefer.jpg

for the tail gates

I had this exact debate with myself on a plane tonight. Could I bring myself to let that junk cross my lips for the sake of the name. Maybe I'll look for a kitschy shirt instead.

Not spelled the same so there is no way in hell I touch that to my lips...lol

Have a shirt and a belt buckle...
I had this exact debate with myself on a plane tonight. Could I bring myself to let that junk cross my lips for the sake of the name. Maybe I'll look for a kitschy shirt instead.

Hell i drink that beer during baseball season.

Hell i drink that beer during baseball season.
Baseball season is too long for that torture. When I became a man, I put away childish things - like drinking Schaefer beer.

Baseball season is too long for that torture. When I became a man, I put away childish things - like drinking Schaefer beer.

Drinking sh1tty beer is part of being a man. Man up!

We HAVE to play Oregon or Oregon St. I've been tending my brother post-knee surgery and we've had +/- 100 microbrews in the past couple of weeks. This is one place we need to do a tailgate.

Drinking sh1tty beer is part of being a man. Man up!
My balls dropped a couple of decades ago, presumably from all the bad beer I drank way back when. Part of being a better man is being able to afford really good beer - the kind you can drink 6 of and not have to clench your butt-cheeks and shuffle on your way to the bathroom at 3 am.

oh Cuseguy, might we see your addition to the Shafer get your drink on thread?

My balls dropped a couple of decades ago, presumably from all the bad beer I drank way back when. Part of being a better man is being able to afford really good beer - the kind you can drink 6 of and not have to clench your butt-cheeks and shuffle on your way to the bathroom at 3 am.

One of my buddy's fathers said this to us when we asked him why he drank crappy beer:

"I dont drink it cause its cheap, I drink it because it tastes good"

I agree whole heartedly.

I can afford really good beer but still love to swill it every once in a while.

Came across a pretty good bottle of wine at my local liquor store tonight. The wine reads:

Shafer

The tag is:

Relentless

Try John's Grocery. They have a ton of different beers and ship all over the country.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

One of my buddy's fathers said this to us when we asked him why he drank crappy beer:

"I dont drink it cause its cheap, I drink it because it tastes good"

I agree whole heartedly.
I don't know you other than from this board, But I want to buy you a beer...either here In Oregon, or in Virginia, or in Syracuse, or wherever you are...honestly, you're one of my heroes and I want to honor you in some place and in some way.

It's pretty hard to come by. This might help:

http://schaefer-beer.com/locator/default.aspx

1. tumblr_lxylcseDBg1r1ejcuo1_500.jpg

B E WRIGHT INC 2261 RTE. 414 MOUND ROAD WATERLOO 13165

Is the closest distributor to Syracuse.

schaeferrath.jpg

book2.jpg

Hey if the stars drink it, then it's good enough for me.

They even have a fan site

My friends band does the "Schaefer...is the...one beer to have...when you're...having more than one" jingle before they take a break between sets.

Here are the full lyrics, anyone care to take a flyer and make this song fit our new HCSS?

"Schaefer...is the...one beer to have...when you're...having more than one"

"Schaefer...pleasure...doesn't fade...even..when your thirst is done"

"The most rewarding flavor..in this man's world...for people who are having fun"

"Schaefer...is the...one beer to have when you're..having more than one"

Lena Horne for Schaefer

This could happen when you pop one open

These guys found them some Schaefer in Philly

1. tumblr_lxylcseDBg1r1ejcuo1_500.jpg
B E WRIGHT INC 2261 RTE. 414 MOUND ROAD WATERLOO 13165

Is the closest distributor to Syracuse.

schaeferrath.jpg

book2.jpg

Hey if the stars drink it, then it's good enough for me.

They even have a fan site

My friends band does the "Schaefer...is the...one beer to have...when you're...having more than one" jingle before they take a break between sets.

Here are the full lyrics, anyone care to take a flyer and make this song fit our new HCSS?

"Schaefer...is the...one beer to have...when you're...having more than one"

"Schaefer...pleasure...doesn't fade...even..when your thirst is done"

"The most rewarding flavor..in this man's world...for people who are having fun"

"Schaefer...is the...one beer to have when you're..having more than one"

Lena Horne for Schaefer

This could happen when you pop one open

These guys found them some Schaefer in Philly

Shafer ...is the .....one coach to have ... when Dougie's on the run.

Shafer ...pleasure ...doesn't fade ... even when Marrone is done.

The most rewarding football .... in this man's world ... for fans that are having fun.

Shafer ... is the... one coach to have ...when you're running the K-Gun.

Try John's Grocery. They have a ton of different beers and ship all over the country.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How is it that I've never heard of that place until now? That's a beer lovers dream. Thanks!

Not spelled the same so there is no way in hell I touch that **** to my lips...lol

aw, c'mon...you know you want to. Besides, it's not the day you drink it that is the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom